chapter 21 (part 1)

Sehun's pov

I am a monster I am monster that sucks blood I am not supposed to be a boy friend hangs why hayeong left me. But I will not fall I need to get it some how.

I said to my self and went inside the class.

....time skipped....

After school

I saw jaehyun and hara leaving the class together and beside them was hayeong it's my time to make her jealous how ever once again I will make her fall into me a get it back and then hurt her that all i need not anything else. I thought to my self.

I went near hara she was walking with jaehyun she probably didn't notice me.

I went in front of her and stopped her from going I saw her expressions changing (hayeong's expressions changing. Hara was calm I knew it because she is getting used to me now.

After stopping her I gave a peck on her cheek which made her eyes wide open and make "O" with her lips. Jaehyun was kinda angry. Then there is hayeong who is hardly controlling her anger.

I saw taecyeon also coming towards her I thought he is going to kiss her but he didn't he just intertwined there hands.

"hmm sehun how was class" hara asked me "Oh baby I missed you so much in classes so couldn't concentrate in my work how was yours baby" I asked her. She gave me a fake smile and said "nado I missed you so much but it's ok now you are here" she said I was surprised when she said it.

He gave was full of jealousy or may be a little jealousy she had in her face while teacyeon was smiling lime a fool and there comes Jaehyuns face like a red tomato he is in anger.

I didn't care about any of them I just grabbed hara's hand left to the parking lot.

At the parking lot

Normal pov

I removed my hand from sehuns grip I was really angry with him. I was thinking of what I am going to tell jaehyun.

"Hara don't think about what you are gonna tell to jaehyun he will be right" sehun said to me while d making me confused again

How does he know that i was a thinking about jaehyun on whatever

"So sehun why did you bring me here" i asked with out giving eye contact "actually I thought that it would an great of we go on a date since I first days also was ruined" he said to me leaving me blank about what I am going to give as an answer.

"Hmm hmmm hmmmm but but I don't think that I will be able to come on the date tomorrow beacue we have a family outing tomorrow" I said to him and it's a lie of course

"I know you are lying hara I told you not to lie to me you will be hurt of you lie to me so better stay away from lies" he said in a demanding and angry way. Which made me scared

"Oh oh ok ok I will c-come with you on the date tomorrow" I said to him while emphasizing the word DATE

He gave me a gentle smile which would make all the school go crazy. I thought to my self.

"Ok since we have the date tomorrow we should go shopping" he said making me excited I really love shopping

"but I don't have money at the moment sehun" I told to him in a sad way. "today all are from me so call your mom or dad and tell that you are going shopping with your friend or may be boyfriend" I said

She gave me a dead glare and called her mother "omma I will be coming late today because I am going shopping with my friend don't get scared I will come back" I said to my mother. " ah ok but make sure that you don't fall into trouble again" she said I simply said a ok and kept the phone.....