chapter 38

Some time back before hara and sehun fell a sleep they both were on the bed talking to each other.

While hara was speaking about random stuff sehun was not concentrating on her speech instead he was concentrating on her lips.

Hara was busy talking so she didn't notice him staring at her lips.

Sehun didn't think or waste time he peaked hara's lips making hara froze on the spot.

Hara was literary shocked by his action and hara's reaction was price less.

He then peaked he lip again but hara this time couldn't make any faces because he kissed her biting her lips softly.

This is the first time he kissed hara like that, it was different form all the other kiss they have ever shared.

Time passed and both of them slept in each other's embrace.❤

Next day morning..

Hara got up, but sehun wasn't with her which made her scared.

She went in searching for him and she found him arranging breakfast, she was so happy to see him doing it.

After she did her morning wash and everything, she went to have her breakfast.

After wearing and every thing they went back to there homes.

That how there 1st real date went..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time flew until one day sehun and hara thought of stealing the necklace form hayeong.

There plan was that sehun and hayeong will go on a date then hara goes to hayeong S house and get the nekalce, sehun already knew where the necklace was so it was easy frlor them to get it, but of hayeong has kept it somewhere it will not be easy to get it.

It was time for them to go on the date, I was kinda jealouse actually speaking not kinda jealouse I am really jealouse, but I can do anything for him so it's not a big problem at the moment.

I just want him to get what he wants so I will help him.

Time passed they went on there date it was my time to go to her house, there weren't any security in her house so it was easy for me to go in.

I went to her room, I wwent to the place where sehun told me.

He told me it was in her cupboard so I went to her cupboard to check the necklace.

As he told it was there inside her cupboard, who world never protect something valuable like this. It's not valuable for her I guess, but for me it's valuable.

I grabbed the necklace and ran away for my luck i didn't get caught, I got into the car and went to sehuns house.

I was kind ok now because I came to there house so nothing bad will happen to me. Such a relief.

I was waiting till he come to tell him they o got the necklace.

I even kept a fake neclace similar to that other wise she will fine out. That's was sehuns place to keep a fake necklace.

*********time skipped*********

Sehun came back home, he was looking really tired, that night have played with my little boy.

I went and told him that I got the necklace he said "I know that my brave girl will do it". When he said those words I was so shy.

He dragged me to his room and went, why is he pulling me all of sudden.

He pushed me to the bed and he also got out to the bed, I checked his eyes but they were in the normal colour what wrong with him.

On the bed now I am in the sleeping position.

He was on top of me I said "sehun what are you going to do".

He pressed his lips on mine with out even telling anything.

What really happen to him is he not well.

He was still kissing me and my eyes automatically closed then my hands automatically went around his neck.

He rolled over now I am on top of him.

He was passionately kissing me, there's really something behind his behaviour he is behaving as he is going some where or as if he saw me after 10 years.

After some time he fell a sleep on my embrace, I was hugging him.

My parents will be looking for me but I can't let sehun get up.

Few mins later my eyes were heavy and I am also sleepy but before i slept i made sure that I locked the door.

I had feeling that someone will come and open the room door.

Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz Zz 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

After a long sleep sehun got up first, hara was still in a heavy sleep, sehun kissed her forehead and left the room.

He went down to check what his brothers were doing when he went down he saw his cousins it was mark, jungwoo, doyoung, kun and lay.

He was surprise to see them at the same time was scared that something bad will happen to hara.

So he tried not waking up hara and also tired chasing them out of the house in a Good way......

Pls don't mind about my grammar and spelling mistake, I will edit them after a while when, I am free I am lazy to edit them now .

Thanks all of you for reading.