chapter 11

3rd person pov

When sehun and hara entered the park party Sehun and hara sees hayeong and taecyeon together which makes sehun angry sehuns eyes were so red which make hara stare at him for a while and she asked him “sehun why are your eyes red" sehun then said her “that’s how my eyes are always so it’s not a big thing” the hara said him “but today it’s so red” sehun then said her “hara stop arguing let’s enjoy the party now” hara then said “ok".

Sehuns pov

I knew that’s both of them are going to come to this party. My timing is really good now i can use hara and make hayeong jealous. But to make her jealous I should get close to hara but if I get close to her I hope my identity will not be revealed

Haras pov

Why does sehuns eyes always get dark red when he sees hayeong and taecyeon together. Oh probably he is angry since he loves hayeong still and he doesn’t want hayeong to be with other boys. oh what ever why should I care about those three I will just enjoy here in the party since it’s my first time coming to such party like this.

Normal pov

Sehun says to hara
“Hara what are you thinking let’s go have fun”

Hara stopped dreaming and said to sehun
“o-oh y-yeah let-lets go have fun sehun"

Sehun “Why are you stammering hara did something happen”
Hara “No nothing it’s just”
Sehun “Ok then if is all ok shall we go there hara"
Hara “yes sure”

Haras pov

When sehun said will go there I looked at that place it was the place where hayeong and taecyeon was he then grabbed me and went there.
3rd person  pov and haras pov

Sehun pulled hara mad went to the place where hayeong and taecyeon was he went there and went near to them then taecyeon said
“Hey sehun so how are you” sehun the said “as you can see I am doing good with my new girl friend”

Haras pov

Wait what did he say that I am his girl friend now what is he going to do I’ll wait and watch

Normal pov

Hayeong then said “oh congratulation sehun and hara  both of you are a great couple is this both of you first date"

Sehun “yes this is our first date and I really want it to be memorable”

Hara was thinking (What is he even thinking or doing does he know how this will effect me does is he in his good sense oh good)

Sehun pov

Wait she just congratulated us isn’t she jealous seeing both of is together it’s ok this us still the starting when going on she will be really jealous of both of us and yeah why didn’t hara tell any thing regarding the girl friend story ok now back to making hayeong jealous.

Normal pov

Taecyeon “Ok sehun than have a good time with you girl friend and remember not to hurt her”

Sehun was then so angry when taecyeon said that he was almost going to fight with him but hara noticed and held sehuns hand telling him don’t do it

Then sehun and hara walked away from them when suddenly hara went to fall but for her luck sehun caught her then sehun turned back to see hayeong and taecyeon.  Taecyeon was smiling but hayongs face was not good she was almost angry

Sehun then smiled at both of them and caught haras hand and left to a place where there was no one

At that place hara went and sat on a chair she then checked her leg her leg was a bit wounded then sehun told her to sit and he went to his car to get the first aid box after a while he came with him to get first aid box and he told hara to stretch her leg she did as sehun said then he started dressing her wound while he was doing it hayeong and taecyeon came near the door and asked Hara whether she was alright then hara said "yes I am alright thanks for asking and obviously I will be alright when sehun is around me" the taecyeon said welcome and left but hayeong was staring at both of them then taecyeon pulled her and went....

First of all I want to say so sorry for not updating for so long I was really busy with my festival work so now that the festival is over I will be able to update pls comment and vote this story

         Love you all  #exols