Mornings

"Morning, sleepy head."

"I'm... actually... awake." That obviously wasn't the case with her eyes all closed and her words slurred.

"Lying in bed with messy hair and unkept beddings isn't really the definition of awake now, isn't it?"

"Why can't you just wake me up like a normal girl friend..."

Because I would have kissed you awake if I was.

"I'm your best friend. Forgot that? So come on. Up, up, up. So you can meet your actual—" Before Jisoo could even finish her words or successfully pull the sleepy head up, she was dragged and cuddled.

"You seem cold today... you should get heated up, Chichu."

"You and your tricking words. I'm not falling for that."

"But you fall for me and you love me. Right?" It was like a drill every morning. Some drowsy talk and sweet ones too that Jisoo can't refuse. It was just Jennie simply being clingy and lovable Jennie.

"Right, Jendeukie. I love you so much I wish I could take you away from your waiting boyfriend."

And she really do wish she could.

The brunette broke the hug and sat up. She sighed and combed her hair. "Ugh. Fine. I'm up. Give me a minute then we'll go to school."

First conversation of the day with Jennie is always important to Jisoo. Mornings were happening in a form of drill. They'd talk, cuddle and go to school in the surface and eyes of people.

Jisoo would wake up loving her and Jennie will wake up loving him. She'd still love her hopelessly and get her heart broken in the end. Her love and heartbreaks are like mornings. Because just like mornings... It doesn't end. There's always tomorrow and it's unending.

Exactly like her love and heartbreaks.