Kiss

"Having fun?"

"Of course. You?"

"Fine." Jisoo stared at the stunning girl beside her who was instead watching Jinyoung talking to someone else, leaving them alone. "How's the flirt?"

"How's the boyfriend?"

Jennie only chuckled at her remark. It was like they were insulting each other's date yet Jisoo couldn't think of anything better than the word 'boyfriend'. The brunette faced her, still with that perfect ruthless smile she's been wearing all night.

Jisoo cleared her throat and tried a snide tone. "Shouldn't he be oggling at you and having his tongue down your throat?"

"No." Jennie shook her head and the latter couldn't tell if it was out of amusement or something else. "We decided he could take a breather. Said it was tiring to be with me."

"Tiring? Touché." Jisoo snorted but at the same time a part of her hates herself for acting so butthurt when Jennie's finally talking to her. But she can't help it. "Otteoke? How will you have fun then?

Jisoo told herself to check her dress if it's still the same color in case her green jealousy overlaps her skin and taints the white dress.

"Staying over at his place later. You?" She came closer and in the almost dimmed gymnasium full of students enjoying the night, Jisoo never felt more wrecked. Jennie was probably teasing her again for not having a quick pace love life, particularly the sensual ones. But Jisoo's heart sank even deeper after knowing what Jennie would be busy with later on. "What are you going to do with Jinyoung?"

"Making out."

Words tumbled out her lips before they registered into her brain. She looked away not waiting for any more reaction from the girl. She saw Jinyoung smiling and almost on his way towards them.

What the heck, Kim Jisoo?

"Do you even have the nerve, Jisoo?" Jennie's indifferent tone pulled her away from her thoughts. "Can you even kiss someone?"

Their eyes met and she could see that Jennie was daring her. If she didn't know better, it was like mocking her too. But her face was stone cold and the truth is... Jisoo was used to it and it was tiring already.

"What's so difficult about it?"

Jisoo started walking and leaving Jennie behind to meet Jinyoung waiting on the dance floor. Before the handsome man could utter a word, she pulled him by the neck to commence an act she decided by impulse. She closed her eyes and silently prayed that it looked real and that it wouldn't feel as fake as her words were.

Jisoo was kissing Jinyoung and maybe it was luck as he kissed her back. She was kissing him yet it was harder than anything else and incomparable to her first. She was kissing him but when that happened, the rest of the world still matters.

Jisoo was kissing him but Jennie still matters the most.

Even when the brunette's presence disappeared followed by the soft clicking of her heels.