Sober

"Chichuuu... hug me... please..."

The soft moan made her chuckle as she help Jennie in comfortable clothes. It was a good thing her parents were away or they'll be asking why Jennie was so out of it. She has done this a couple of times but it still didn't stop her in staring for a second or two.

"Yeah yeah. I'll cuddle you later. So help me out here, Jendeukie." She finally pulled the latter's pants down and put pajamas on her. Jennie suddenly sat up with her eyes barely open, she was sporting a pout on those alluring lips. She took off her shirt quickly and instead of lying down, she just sat like that. Jisoo pushed a clean shirt to her, declining temptation. "Come on, Jennie."

The drunk girl shook her head.

"Why? Do you want water?"

She did it again.

"Milk ice cream?"

And again.

"Your unicorn stuff toy?"

"No!"

"Nini's not here." Jisoo said after that unicorn was rejected, maybe the latter wanted her teddy bear.

"I don't want Nini. I don't want my unicorn. I don't want milk ice cream. And I don't want water!" Jennie acted like a spoiled child but then again... Jisoo wasn't refusing her requests either.

Oh god... Drunken tantrums again.

"Then what do you want?" Jisoo got closer and run her fingers through that silky hair. Something that can make Jennie calm down every time. "Tell me. I'll give it to you."

The brunette looked up and instead of replying...

She kissed her.

Jisoo parted their lips but Jennie did it again.

And again.

Until Jisoo wasn't sure which one of them was sober, or if there was one who was, because her ears were tricking her again, her heart failing and her restraints going haywire.

"I want you, Jisoo."