Secret Notes

"I don't understand anything anymore. I'm fucking hungry."

Jisoo wrote into the ripped page from Jennie's familiar spring notebook. "Yah. Who said you can fucking cuss?"

"I'm hungry. I'm hungry. I'm hungryyyyy!!!"

She can imagine the petite girl whining. "Just stop thinking of what you'll eat for later."

"I'd think of eating everyone in this room instead."

"Go ahead and swallow Mr. Coni whole. You'll be full in a minute."

"Pfft." Couple of heads turned to look at the brunette but she acted like she was just sneezing. She shook her head and wrote fast on the piece of paper.

"Not my taste."

"What's your taste then?"

The note was passed rapidly and carefully as to not attract any attention as the teacher continue teaching whatnot. "You might tell someone."

"Geez. Acting as if I can't keep a secret."

"Fine. Just between you and me..."

It was like a cliffhanger and Jisoo wasn't sure if the latter loves to keep her hanging for every word and ever secret. Or just mainly... to leave her hanging for her.

"You're my taste. I'd definitely won't hesitate to eat you up."

It took a while before she could write. Jisoo just stared ahead and she guessed Jennie thought she was pretending to be listening. But she wasn't. Her thoughts were scattered with just a playful and almost dirty remark.

Another crumpled paper was thrown to her desk. "Secret, okay?"

She faced her and nodded her head with her forefinger on her lips. Jennie showed a gummy smile and Jisoo knew.

It was for keeps. It was a secret. And she has to take note that some secrets are best not said.

Just like the way her heart pounds and her thoughts run wild because of thinking what Jennie just joked about.