Ex and Ohs

"Have you seen Jennie?"

"Why are you asking me?"

Jisoo wasn't curious. She was just far too uncomfortable and somehow guilty for doing something she doesn't even have to own up to her best friend. "Because you're her boyfriend? And instead of letting her out of sight, you should be with her? Not with a bunch of guys you get to see every fucking day."

Hanbin raised his eyebrows and had his mouth agape after she easily cussed. He shook his head and gestured towards the exit. When the girl didn't follow him, he glanced back. "If I were you I'd get some air. You looked too pissed and that ruins your pretty image tonight, Jisoo."

She crossed her arms and stayed back.

"Not coming? And I'm even tempted to tell you something."

Those words made her forget about being cautious and follow him. The night air hit her in the face as they were away from the ruckus students were still enjoying to do for the night. Hanbin took a deep breath and exhaled in a loud manner.

"You were saying?"

"You look good together with Jinyoung. I wish you two just become a couple. That was a nice kiss." Hanbin seemed to tease her as they stared at each other but Jisoo couldn't tell. "Was it for show?"

"Do you think I do things for show?"

He shrugged and tilted his head. "Don't girls always do flashy stuff to get attention? Especially from someone they like?"

"Boys do too. Isn't that why you're loud and cheesy and annoying then suddenly sweet to Jennie?" She rolled her eyes, acting disgusted at the same time.

"Well I guess we're all a sucker for love." He smiled and it looked painful. "But we get tired at some point.

Jisoo shook her head and started walking away. "Whatever. Spare me from your drama."

"I should say that to you. Some people are actually tired of you and Jennie's drama or whatever." He called out and made her stop for a beat. "If you like each other, shouldn't you just confess already?"

"What?" Jisoo's eyes widened as he was in front of her again. "What are you—"

"Jennie became my date because you were taken before she can even ask." She squinted her eyes as he continued. Their eyes met and she could tell he was being sincere. "We broke up since ages ago. But I guess you didn't know so she didn't mind me still hanging around her."

"I don't understand—"

"I can't believe you two are so stupid." He laughed and shook his head. "You make each other jealous and hurt yourselves. She's probably the one drowning in tears now."

Jisoo couldn't breathe nor think. It's like the air was punched out of her and all blood rushed to her head. Hanbin only patted her before leaving.

"I told her I was tired of trying to get all her attention when it's been focused on nothing but you."

***

you should know that i suck in
giving chapter titles and that
i'll probably change them and
edit everything else but maybe
once this story ends. :)