Simple Dinner

"I want this. Then this and this and this."

Jennie stared and smiled in amusement as her girlfriend pointed to different meals in the menu. Sometimes she wonders if the other petite girl could handle such variety in her stomach. But being by Jisoo's side for what seemed like her whole life, she could say that even those seem to be a bit fewer than usual.

"Can you even eat that—"

"Oh and for dessert!! This one, Jendeukie! Let's have this!"

"You're unbelievable." She giggled but she went on to state their order to the waiter who has his eyes wide that Jennie wasn't sure if it was because of their order or because of Jisoo or because of the two of them. She reached out and held Jisoo's hand, feeling that possessiveness creeping up in her body. The man bowed his head before walking away and she turned to Jisoo with a grimace at that giddy face. "Geez... why are you so pretty tonight? Makes me want to hide you in my pocket."

Jisoo chuckled at those words yet the tinge of pink in her cheeks didn't go unnoticed. It's like Jennie's flirtatious talks but now it was making her weak in the legs even when they were already sitting. She didn't want to slide down from the table so she clasped their fingers tighter together.

"I think he was checking you out." She smiled wider and saw the man now looking at Jennie. Then she frowned a bit for her right intuition. "I think it's you he's interested in, Jennie."

"Hmm... too bad I'm already taken then." Jennie said as she brought her camera that was one of her favorites. There wasn't even a need to talk as Jisoo posed for her. After a few shots, the brunette showed her the photos. She stopped on a particular one that caught Jisoo's perfect side view. "Think of a caption for this one."

"Let's see..." She squinted her eyes as if really thinking about it. Her heart shaped lips became more pronounced as she thought of one that she'd like others to see in social media. "Photo and... person taken by Jennie Kim."

There was a shy smile on the other girl's face and Jisoo wanted to kiss her lips for it. It was too cute that if only their order didn't arrive, she would've moved to the other part of the table and glued their chairs together. They waited for the pasta and other things Jisoo chose before finally being left alone by the waiter who chose to be much more civil now.

"Cheesy. But I like it." Jennie smiled again as she took some green leafy vegtables from their food and placed it on her plate. Jisoo didn't mind since her utensils won't even aim for them. She took everything till Jisoo has her eyebrows raised.

Jisoo pointed to what was taking all the space in Jennie's plate as she let the latter put food into hers. "I don't think you like those stuff too much though."

"But you don't like them." She simply replied as they finally began their dinner.

It was a simple act but it was Jennie being considerate of her and her choices. Maybe it was foolish and little to others. Though in Jisoo eyes, it was enough for a show of thoughtfulness and love towards her. And it's been added to the reasons why even when she had Jennie with her for the past 16 years...

Jisoo still wants her to be there for every meal she'd have and for her whole lifetime.