Kiss and Make Up

The blinding lights both felt familiar and unfamiliar to Jisoo as she went around in one of the house parties thrown by whoever it was in their school. She wasn't fan of these especially when it's a replica of those Western parties with lots of things going on. It's just pure menace when any of that culture influences people. At least for her.

"Jisoo! Hey! You made it!"

She turned around and Nayeon greeted her with a hug. "Yeah... I'm looking for someone."

"Your girlfriend? Why? Did you lose her?"

Jisoo squinted her eyes because she didn't like its implication even when it doesn't even have one. She took the red cup offered to her and chugged it down, the bitterness not settling with her taste buds. "So where's Jennie? She's pissed at me and I need to find her."

The latter giggled and drank from her red cup. "Is this because of that Soojoo thingy?"

"Okay I don't know where you've heard that but..." She saw the brunette across the room and it got all her attention immediately. It seemed like she was having a good time with others. It even looked like she was flirting with them if only Jisoo wasn't aware of that obvious boredom in Jennie's eyes. "You know what? Let me clear that up with her first."

"Sure, Justin."

"What?"

"Don't you know? You're like Justin and Selena right now. On and off... some are even betting around if you'll break up already and find someone better."

Jisoo blinked continuously before coming close to her because the words pissed her off. "We're not breaking up. Never. Okay? Now can you relay that message to everyone?"

Nayeon became even more amused and nodded at here. "Sure, Jisoo."

"And tell them to fucking back off from Jennie. She's mine." She said with finality in her voice, taking another drink down which shocked the latter.

Jisoo ignored the playful remark that told her to prove that to everyone else. She walked towards Jennie and glared at the group around the latter. She despised the looks the boys and girls were giving her. It was the same look she would've given Jennie before, the look she fought hard to hide which said Jennie was irrevocably wanted in every way.

It made her grab hold of the brunette and pull her away from the crowd. Anyone else's reaction didn't matter as long as she took her away from that place and keep the two of them locked away since Jisoo can't very well hide Jennie in her pocket. The younger girl didn't say anything as if she already knew it was her girlfriend but once they were out of the scene, she pulled her hand away from Jisoo.

"What the hell?!" She crossed her arms and stared into her eyes.

"What's the point of forcing yourself there when you don't even like it?"

"I was enjoying until you came raging in like a bull, Jisoo."

"No, you weren't! You'd rather be out of there and somewhere else, Jennie!"

Jennie scoffed and shook her head. "And you can tell clearly now?! What? Are you suddenly psychic?! Too bad that didn't work before—"

There was a perfect way to shut someone up. Especially if it was a certain brunette on the verge of starting another argument which Jisoo didn't want to hear again. Other than the urge to stop all the buzz, Jisoo did what she's been dying to do.

She vaguely heard the muffled voice and felt Jennie resisting but as soon as their lips met, the anger added fuel to the passion the couple still have burning in them... it was all kiss and nothing more. Forceful yet powerful to have both of them succumbing to each other, Instead of feeling Jennie's fingers pulling her face away, they only tugged Jisoo closer and deeper as their mouth clashed thoroughly. They could taste the cheap alcohol from each other's tongues yet the effect was like a drug, addictive and triggering.

They were supposed to be talking, not making out in the open as the brunette was pushed against a car they didn't even seem to notice till it was interrupting them with its loud sound. They pulled away both heaving, lips swollen but not bruised enough to stop them from going back for more.

"Can we leave now?" Jisoo said through gritted teeth, her hands gripping tight on Jennie's neck and waist.

They could talk properly. They could fix things out. They could stop all the fighting and make up for the umpteenth time.

"Yes."

But hearing Jennie's breathless reply made it those important unspoken words second to feeling her girlfriend's body all over.

———
i gotta ask which do you prefer... topsoo or jentop?
because i'm thinking of the former...
*cough cough*