2.1

'come on, baby, play me like a love song - every time it comes on, i get this sweet desire.'

(bloom - troye sivan)

-

"They'll be done in a minute." 

Harry's lips were moulded against mine as he kissed me, his tongue slipping into my mouth as his hands cupped my face. I let my hands tug on his shirt, holding him closely to me as I lost myself in him, the loud chatter which filled the cafeteria muted.

A clear of the throat pulled us apart, my eyes darting to one of the two girls sat across from us as I returned to sit straight in my chair. I glanced at Harry, and sure enough his face held the smirk I knew it would as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You guys are gross," Tasha wrinkled her nose, shooting me a wink so I knew she was only joking, "I get that you're together, now - but damn, lay off the PDA."

"I'm sorry," I laughed, leaning into Harry's side while picking up my water bottle.

"I'm not," Harry quipped, and I shoved his arm playfully. He locked eyes with me, before nodding silently towards Tiff, who sat beside her sister, glaring into the distance beside Harry.

"Tiff," I caught her attention, "You good?"

"Great," she flashed me a smile, and I nodded. Sure, she wasn't my favorite of the two - but I didn't want her to be upset with me.

"Great," I returned, pleased her annoyance with Harry and I appeared to be lessening.

"So," Tasha cleared her throat, "does anybody want to tell me why Louis Tomlinson looks like he's about to crush that bottle in his hand?"

I frowned for a second, glancing at Harry before looking over my shoulder - only feet away stood Louis, his cheeks flushed with anger as he clutched a water bottle in his hand, his knuckles practically turning white. 

"Ignore it, Harry," I murmured to him as I noticed his jaw clench, attempting to tug his attention from Louis' bitter stance. 

"What's he so mad about, anyway?" Tasha scoffed, "That his little plan didn't work?" I'd caught her up with everything on the phone the night before, and she was just as pissed at Louis as I was.

"What plan?" Tiff interjected suddenly, and I had to hold back my glare at her sudden interest when it came to drama that didn't even remotely involve her.

"I'll tell you later," Tasha waved her off, before silently mouthing an, "I won't." 

"Happy couple again, then, eh?" a voice sounded from beside us, and I rolled my eyes as I looked up, unable to hide the resentful expression my face likely held.

"What do you want, Louis?" I refused to make eye contact, as he let out a low chuckle, shaking his head at me.

"I dunno, 'Levin, I just didn't expect you to be so weak, y'know?" he sneered, and I rested my hand on Harry's knee, hoping to ease some of the tension I was aware was building, "I mean - going straight back to the drunk who cheated on you? Wow.. low, even for you."

I blinked slowly, biting my lip to stop myself from having some kind of outburst, "He's not a drunk, Louis."

Louis laughed bitterly, "Of course he is - we're talking about the same person, right? Harry Styles - the spitting image of the one and only Ken Styles."

I could feel Harry tense even further under my touch, and I turned to look at him fully, while Harry couldn't meet my eye - the mention of his father visibly encouraging his fury as his jaw clenched, "Harry," I murmured under my breath, though I knew he could hear me, "Don't listen to him - breathe."