5.6

'all your lights are red, but i'm green to go.'

(suburbia - troye sivan)

-

H.

"Ana?" I called with a huff, shoving my suitcase away from me, "Have you seen my grey sweats?"

"Huh?" she responded only seconds after I'd asked, wandering into the bedroom where I sat on the floor, a mass of clothes around me as I tried to pack my suitcase - the tux for my mum's wedding hanging on the door beside me.

"I said," I repeated annoyedly, turning to look at her, "have you seen my- Ana Grace, you're wearing them."

She frowned, glancing down at my grey sweats tied tightly around her torso so they wouldn't fall, and rolled four times at the ankles due to my significant height over her, "these aren't yours."

"Yes they are," I stood up from the floor, heading over to stand in front of her, "these are one thousand percent mine, baby."

"They're not," she argued, her brows furrowing as I rolled my eyes, reaching behind her to tug the waistband and read the label.

"They're mens', Ana," I told her, shaking my head as she shrugged, "take 'em off, I need to pack 'em. The flight is tonight, remember." I loved seeing her in my clothes, all relaxed and beautiful as ever - but I needed them, now.

"No way!" she protested, wrestling out of my grip, "they're mine, now. You have tons of pairs."

"So? I want those ones," I said as if it were obvious.

"But I want to wear them," she whined, and I rolled my eyes again, "I hope you get a strain," she mimicked, and I gasped, reaching to grab her in my arms again.

"Give me my sweats, beaut, you can wear them again another time," I half-pleaded, but more demanded as I tugged on the waistband, and she wrestled from my grip again.

"No chance," she bolted towards the bathroom attached to the bedroom I had at the Paynes' house, and I quickly chased after her so that she couldn't lock herself in. I slipped through the door, shutting it behind me and pressing my back to it, leaving Ana with no escape.

"Ana," I cooed, dragging out her name in a sing-song voice, "give me my sweats and then you won't be stuck in here with me," I smirked over at her, and she huffed.

"No," she whined, "let me out, H. You have so many other pairs."

"No way, I want those ones," my lips curled into another smirk. Truth be told, she was right - I had at least a half dozen pair of those same sweats, but I preferred to get on her nerves and have her give me those ones. "Is that my t-shirt as well?" I grinned over at her, stepping forward to grip the fabric in my hands and tug on it, "yeah -  m'gonna need that back too, beaut."

"Harry," she huffed, slipping out of my grip again, and heading towards the door to which I quickly blocked.

"Ana," I mimicked, cocking an eyebrow, "I'll do you a deal, then - pick one. The shirt or the sweats."

"Both," she quipped, and I narrowed my eyes teasingly.

"I don't think that was an option."

"I made it one."

"Ana," I repeated, "I made you an offer. Now you have to give me the sweats," I took a mock-menacing step towards her, and she squealed adorably.

"No!"

"Give 'em here," my teeth grazed over my lip as my grin widened, my arms winding around her waist so that her back was pressed to my chest while she weakly fought against my grip.