4.9

'troubled love and high speed noise.'

(the overpass - panic! at the disco)

-

A.

It took a moment for my senses to kick in as I woke up in a place I didn't recognise, and a timezone I wasn't accustomed to. My back was pressed to Harry's chest, and I had to carefully unwind his arms from my waist as he continued to exhale gentle snores between his lips.

I'd met Ben the night before, and he seemed really nice to me - especially when I saw how happy he made Celia. Ben's little girl, Livi, had been at a playdate, and so I'd meet her tomorrow - well, considering it was almost four am, today - and I'd also meet Gemma. 

I padded into the small kitchen, careful not to wake either Liam or Harry, as I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and ran some water from the tap, filling the glass and pulling myself up onto the counter to sit down. 

As far as I'd seen, Manchester wasn't too bad of a place. It did rain a lot, but as far as I was concerned - it was a beautiful English city. I was interested to see it, since Harry had grown up here - but for him it was a painful place for him to be. Harry had awful memories here, and I was so beyond proud of him for coming here, despite all of that, and making an effort.

"What are you doing up?" Harry's voice sounded from the doorway, and I looked up, setting my glass down.

"I don't know," I shrugged, as he padded towards me, "jet-lag, I'm guessing."

"Convenient, 'cause I can't sleep either," he rested a hand either side of me and stood between my legs, his hair sticking up on one side from the way he slept, yet his eyes appeared wide awake.

I weaved my hands into his hair, pressing a kiss to the side of his mouth, before bringing his lips to mine properly, his head tilting up to meet mine due to the elevation of the counter. Though I often didn't, I took it upon myself to slide my tongue along his bottom lip, but he gladly accepted and parted his lips. I reached my hand between us, running it smoothly over his crotch as he responded with a low groan into my mouth. I wasn't sure what had possessed me, but I felt myself wanting to give him more immediately.

I brought my lips to his neck, trailing open-mouthed kisses over his skin before sucking on it, drawing blood to the surface before soothing it with the flat of my tongue, my hand continuing to palm Harry through his sweatpants, his lips parting in the most captivating way as his eyes fluttered shut. I could feel him only hardening further as I slid my hand under his sweatpants to feel him through his boxers, the heat of him becoming more prominent as my hand edged closer to his skin. I tugged at the waistband of both his sweatpants and his boxers, Harry taking the hint to pull them down his legs, pooling at his feet.

"Fuck, Ana," he groaned huskily into my ear as my hand came into direct contact with his length, his skin silky smooth under my touch as he buried his head into my neck, a low gasp leaving his lips as I drew my thumb over his tip, collecting the precum from it and dragging my hand slowly along his length. Harry's head buried further into my neck and his curls brushed over my throat as he tried to press his lips to my skin, unable to as another breathy moan fell from his lips.

I hopped down from the counter, pressing a final kiss to Harry's jawline before dropping to my knees in front of him, taking him in my hand once more. I then brought my tongue to his tip, watching him carefully as his head tilted back, Harry's hand reaching for my hair as I wrapped my lips around him. I dipped my head down, taking Harry further into my mouth and bringing my head repeatedly back and forth, taking what I couldn't of him in my hand, looking up at him through my eyelashes as his eyes met mine only for a moment, and his hands tangled in my hair.