2.7

'i rule with the velvet tongue, and my dress undone.'

(holy - king princess)

-

"Marry him. Now."

I laughed, flopping backwards onto my bed and letting my head hit the pillow, "A little soon for that."

"Ugh, why? I say you elope and run away together," Tasha shrugged, laying down on her back beside me.

"And what about you and JJ?" I asked, propping myself up onto my elbow to look at her. 

"What about it?" she grinned.

"Look at your smile!" I exclaimed, poking her frantically, "have you seen him since you fucked in my bathroom?"

She gasped, "Shut up, oh my god! But, yes, I have."

"And?" I prompted.

"And we had sex in his bathroom this time..?" she covered her hands with her face, and I gasped.

"Tasha Montgomery!" I shrieked, "let me rephrase my question - have you guys talked since you fucked him in either of our bathrooms?"

"I mean.." she chuckled, "he invited me to his place to talk, but.."

"You fucked in his bathroom?"

"Exactly."

I laughed, "Well, you do you - I won't judge."

"Good. He's hot and all, plus he's totally great in bed, but - I can't see myself being with him. We're nothing like you and Harry."

"What's 'like me and Harry'?" I asked, "A relationship that isn't based on fucking in bathrooms?"

"Exactly," Tasha pointed at me, causing me to chuckle, "plus, have you even seen the way he looks at you? I've been telling you this since the day I met you."

"I think that's just his eyes," I shrugged, "he really has beautiful eyes."

"No! Seriously, Ana. That's love when he looks at you," she said as if it were obvious.

"Mmhm," I hummed in response, dragging the sound out.

"I mean, you're in love with him. Who's to say he isn't in love with you too?"

I bit my lip, "Isn't it too soon? For love?"

"That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard," Tasha scoffed, "you've known him for months now."

"And I've only been his girlfriend for a few weeks, I just-" I sighed, "I know how I feel about him, but - labelling it as love makes it so much more.."

"Official?" Tasha finished my sentence, and I nodded. "You're scared of being official, now? You're literally dating the guy."

"No, that's not what I'm saying.. I've never- I've never loved somebody before."

"Tell me how you feel about him," she said simply, "Let it out."

I cleared my throat, "I don't know where to start."

"Yes you do."

"Fine," I huffed. "Harry is.. well, he's everything. I never thought I'd find somebody like him. He was so.."

"Broken?"

I scowled, "No, don't be a bitch. He was so closed-off; hidden away. I found him interesting and I wanted to be his friend, but.. he got into my mind in ways I didn't think possible. I always want him around, I always want him to be happy - he makes me feel like nobody else ever could, and.." I trailed off, the realisation forming in the pit of my stomach.