2.8

'you are bringing out a different kind of me; there's no safety net that's underneath, i'm free.'

(fallin' all in you - shawn mendes)

-

His lips halted their trail on my jaw, his thumbs ceased their comforting caress of my waist - he was still; frozen.

Shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

"What?" he asked slowly, straightening his neck so that he could now look straight at me, his eyes narrowed as he looked at me closely. He reached across to stub out his cigarette.

"I didn't-" I bit my lip, reaching to stand up from my position on his lap, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

His hands held me firmly in place, gripping my waist tightly, leaving me unable to escape, "Ana Grace, what did you just say to me?" his voice was barely a whisper.

"Forget I said anything," I sighed, now just praying for the floor to open up and swallow me whole.

"Say it again."

I frowned, "What?"

"Say it again," he lay a soft demand, his eyes not leaving mine for a second.

I hesitated, desperate not to make things any more awkward, "I said I love you, Harry." I swallowed.

The silence between us was deafening. He didn't say a word, and I ached for him to give me some kind of response; anything. His expression was unreadable, and I yearned for any kind of acceptance - denial, even. Anything was better than silence.

"One more time," his voice was still low.

"I love you."

"Another."

I didn't hesitate this time, "I love you, Harry." I would tell him as many times as I needed to, as many times as he, himself, needed to hear it.

He smashed his lips against mine, holding me closely to him; his kiss burning, passionate and desperate as he caught he me off guard. I let my fingers weave into his hair, his lips moulding into mine with ease.

"I love you," he mumbled against my lips much to my surprise, the words as unfamiliar on his tongue as they were on my own, pressing another kiss to the side of my mouth before trailing his lips to my jaw, "I love you so much," he pressed a kiss below my ear, sucking on the spot and causing me to arch my back, pushing myself further onto Harry's lap, a low groan leaving his lips against my skin. I couldn't deny the flutter in my heart and in my stomach when he uttered the words, my emotions for him only building.

"Ana," he murmured lowly against my skin, my head tilted back to provide him the access to my neck he desired as he littered the area with wet kisses, "Let me show you."

"Hm?" I asked in a daze, the combination of his touch and my own personal ecstasy stealing my attention.

"Let me show you how much I love you," he drew back from my neck for our eyes to meet, his eyes held a burning gaze I was unable to deny as I nodded my head slowly, Harry taking this as a sign to reattach our lips. My hands tugged on his shirt, pulling it over his head before I dropped my lips to his chest. I slowly dragged my lips down his chest and his abs, before Harry lifted my chin with his finger to bring my lips back to his. His tongue ran smoothly over mine as I let my hips roll steadily over his own. He let out a gentle groan against my lips, cursing under his breath as I felt a hardening against my leg through his jeans.

I went to bring my hand to the prominent bulge but was stopped when Harry flipped us over; I lay on my back, Harry carefully on top of me as he rested between my legs. His hand traced slowly over my back as he fumbled with the zipper of my dress, tugging it down and yanking my dress down my body and tossing it aside. My back arched in the slightest as Harry pressed kisses in the hollow of my breasts and onto my stomach, his hips still pressed forcefully between my legs.

I let my hands shift to his belt as Harry's lips worked at my neck and jaw, his hand cupping my breast over my bra as I finally loosened the buckle, Harry thankfully tugging his jeans down his legs to help me. His hand fell between us, creating an undeniable friction as he rubbed his thumb slowly over my clothed heat, causing my head to drop backwards in a silent appreciation, before Harry tugged my underwear down my legs, the only thing between us now being his boxers; the thin material outlining his shape perfectly against my inner thigh as I dragged my hands up his chest, my pristine hands contrasting with the deep ink his skin was submerged in.

I didn't note the removal of his boxers until I felt his bare skin pressing dangerously close to my entrance, causing me to let out an inaudible gasp at the sudden contact, his lips failing to cease their attack on my neck. Blood was rushing through my veins and goosebumps were arising on my skin; I knew if he didn't do something soon, I'd practically be begging.

"You good?" Harry's voice came gravelly against my ear as I replied a simple 'yes', a smirk pulling at his lips as he pressed them back against mine and delved his tongue back into my mouth.

His tip pressed against my entrance, causing my lips to part for a moment only to be recaptured in his kiss, his bun loosening as I gripped his hair tightly in my fingers. Harry pushed into me without warning, immediately stretching me with a size I'd never felt something even similar to before. My lips fell open once more, our kiss breaking as he rocked his hips backwards, pushing himself back into me for the second time as I moaned in response, his hand dropping to grip my waist. It was then I knew nobody would ever; could ever make me feel the way Harry did. The pure burning heat of his love, passion, and what I could only rule as adoration in his gleaming gaze as he hovered over me; a low grunt leaving his lips as he pushed himself further into me; Harry was my drug. He was the highest high.

"You good, baby?" Harry breathed for the second time that night, as I opened my mouth to speak, a moan surfacing instead of the words I tried to form; he took it as a yes. I was already beyond indulged in the euphoria he provided as he reached behind my back and swiftly undid my bra, tossing it aside. I took my lip between my teeth as his dangerously slow pace continued to torture me in the most delicious manner.

Just as I'd begun to adjust to his size in union with his pace, Harry pulled out completely, and I almost whimpered at the loss of contact - though I didn't have time to, as Harry slammed straight back into me, hitting a level of deep I hadn't though possible, the both of us letting out an uncontrollable groan; the pleasure proving too much for us both. Harry pulled out and did the same once more, before thrusting into me repeatedly at a pace much quicker than his previous; my back arching despite his strong hands on my waist.

Harry's hair tie was discarded at some point I couldn't recall; his hair falling over his face to brush over my own as he rapidly thrust into me now, my eyes involuntarily fluttering shut as I masked myself in the bliss he provided me with.

"Look at me, Ana," he demanded lowly, lifting my chin between his forefinger and thumb as I forced my eyes open; an ongoing protest against the pleasure which created the temptation to close them. I kept my eyes on his, our eye contact ceasing to break as he rocked into me, and I felt the aching pulsation increase between my legs and build in the pit of my stomach. I could feel my skin tingling as I was driven closer and closer to my edge.

My eyes scanned over Harry's face; his skin glistening with sweat as strands of hair stuck to it, his eyes still a prominent green, though dark with lust; his lips plump and parted as his teeth grazed over them in concentration, which was enough in itself to undo me.

"Harry-" I managed to gather the strength to say his name, and thankfully he understood.

His gaze burned into mine as he didn't respond; he only brought the pad of his thumb to my clit, putting slight pressure onto it before drawing circles, undoing me with ease as I finally let go, the wave of my orgasm crashing over me while Harry coaxed me through. I could feel the rush of my blood as my back arched further and my toes curled, my breath short as Harry hit his climax, and all I could do was watch - his eyebrows furrowing as his lip fell between his teeth - his eyes remained on my own.

Harry pulled out of me, his body collapsing on top of mine in a hot, sweaty heap as our skin pressed against each other's. I basked in the elation; I never wanted it to subside.

I was happy; I was so, so incredibly happy. And as Harry lifted his head to press a final kiss to my lips, mumbling something along the lines of 'Happy New Year' - something I knew wouldn't subside, was the smile tugging at my lips.