14

(Jungkook's POV)

     The guy I had been trying to avoid. The stripper, the one that I couldn't stop thinking about no matter how hard I tried. The one who sends butterflies to my stomach and for some reason turns me on. Even though it shouldn't because that would be gay. My first kiss.

       All my Step Brother?!!!

     "Mom please don't go! Can I go with you? Please, don't leave me here!" I begged, latching onto my mom's leg like a child. I'm 17, but right now at this moment I don't care about the way I look.

     "Jungkook! What has gotten into you?" She was obviously surprised by my sudden outburst. We were in the middle of his living room, and I hadn't even looked at him. She was about to leave and I can't stay here!

     "I get that this might be a little awkward for you, being the first time you've met Taehyung, but it's no reason to act like this." She sighed, ruffling my hair. I pressed my cheek to her leg, my grip not loosening. First time my ass! It's awkward because it's not the first time!

     I've had sexual thoughts about my step brother!

     "C'mon Jungkook, we could be good friends." Taehyung chirped obviously having my mom fooled. She probably didn't catch the way his tone changed when he said 'friends' either.

     I shook my head looking into my mom's eyes hopefully.

     "Can I stay home alone? Please Mommy!" I whined, knowing that she was heartbroken when I started calling her mom instead of mommy. Maybe she'll give in because I called her that.

      I saw a flicker of indecision in her eyes. Yes! Maybe-

     "That's dangerous, what if someone breaks in and hurts him? You wouldn't even know! Or someone kidnaps him, there are too many risks." Taehyung's voice caused my blood to boil. The bastard! He just wants me to stay here to do whatever weird things he has planned!

     "That's true...Jungkook please don't give me a hard time about this." She looked at me, trying to get away from my grip. "I'm going to be late for my flight."

     "But-"

     "C'mon Jungkook." I heard Taehyung's footsteps nearing me and all of a sudden arms were wrapped around my waist and I was being pulled away from my mother.

     "No! You bast- jerk!" I caught myself from cursing, fighting against his grip.

     "Kookie honey, he's done nothing wrong. He's letting you stay here so please behave." She gave me a smile before saying her goodbyes and walking out of the house, all while I was fighting to escape his death grip.

      He's done nothing wrong? Ha! If only she knew-

     "So you're my step brother?" His deep voice cut through my thoughts. I kicked my foot back, hitting his calf...hard. He hissed, his grip on me loosening. I immediately got away from him, across the room in seconds. Damn, I should've done that before!

     "What the fuck!" He yelled as he sunk to ground, holding his probably bruising leg. I looked towards the door, knowing my mother is gone by now. Maybe I could call an Uber? No she was one step ahead of me, taking my key so I couldn't just stay at my own house. So I have no choice but to live with...him.

     "I think we need a few ground rules." Taehyung said, standing up, his eyes shooting daggers into mine. "No hitting or kicking for one."

     He moved to the couch, sitting down gracefully, his eyes never leaving mine. "Your mom is in trusting you to my care so don't go anywhere without telling me where."

     Not happening. I'm 17, and he doesn't have power over me. But I stayed silent anyways.

     "No bringing people over, and no going into my room without me being there." Taehyung spoke clearly, "oh and don't drink my alcohol."

     "Whatever, wheres my room?" Maybe my plan of avoiding him could still succeed for the most part, it's a big house, maybe I won't bump into him the often.

     "Upstairs, three doors down to the right."

     I didn't stay any longer, quickly taking my suitcases and rushing upstairs. I didn't even look around the huge room when I got there, I just locked the door and ran over to flop down on the bed.

     Ugh, why is life this way?!

     (Taehyung's POV)

     I watched him quickly speed away, damn those jeans fit him well.

     Just yesterday I had admitted to myself and to him that I liked him. And now he's my step brother? But it's not blood, so is it wrong that these feelings aren't going away?

     My heart was pounding when he was in front of me. Even though he was acting like he hated me, barely saying a word, I still felt like kissing him...again. I know feelings don't go away over night, but I'm not sure if I even want them to.

     I'll leave him be for today. But tomorrow, he's going to learn, not to disrespect me.

Oh these two months are going to be fun