23

(Jungkook's POV)

     What's he going to do, is he going to kick me out? No, he said he's not angry...I just need a punishment. But what does that-

     I heard the door open, my eyes immediately going to it. Taehyung came in closing the door behind him. In his hand here was only a single...

     Wooden paddle!!!

     Oh hello no, is he going to spank me?

     "W-what is that?" I pointed at it, already knowing the answer but maybe I was wrong?

     "Oh this?" Taehyung smiled, holding up the object. "Don't worry about that yet."

     I gulped as he came up to me. He set the paddle down on the bed, crawling over to me.

     "You looked scared." He commented, his nose almost touching mine.

     "Maybe I am." I spoke softly, the nerves in my stomach only growing.

     "Don't be. Do you trust me?" Taehyung whispered, his right hand cupping my cheek. I leaned into his touch, my eyes looking directly into his.

     "Possibly." I smiled as Taehyung frowned. "Yes, I trust you." I giggled when his soft lips met mine. The kiss didn't last long, when he pulled away his words only made my nerves come back.

     "10 by paddle, 15 by hand."

     "That's 25!" I said, my eyes widening. He nodded sitting up on the edge of the bed.

     "Or...you could pay me back 10k." Taehyung shrugged the paddle now in his hand. I grumbled my eyes staring at the wooden enemy. "Pants off."

     I pouted hoping he might just give in and not make me do this. But his intense gaze didn't falter. I didn't make eye contact as I quickly took off my pants, the cold air hitting my thighs as I was only in my shirt and boxers.

     "C'mere." Taehyung motioned me over, I slowly shuffled over to him, wishing my shirt was longer in this moment. "Bend over." He whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek softly.  

     I did as he said, bending over his knees. This is going to hurt, I have a low pain tolerance. Am I going to cry, please don't cry, that be so embarrassing.

     "Why're you being punished?" He asked, his hand on the bottom of my thigh. He touched the end of my boxers, pulling them up so my ass was completely exposed.

     "I-I invited people o-over when you told me not to. W-we drank your alcohol and trashed your room. And s-spent your money." I bit my lip after I went over the list.

     "You directly disobeyed me." Taehyung said as I felt the cold wood of the paddle touch my skin.

     The first spank surprised me, making my gasp. One. The second one was harder than the last, the wood hitting my skin, hard. Two.

     Taehyung spanked me with the paddle 5 on each cheek. By the end of the first ten my ass hurt like hell and I felt tears brimming my eyes.

     "You okay, baby?" He spoke for the first time since the beginning. I nodded quickly, not trusting my voice. "15 more."

     I heard the paddle being set down on the dresser beside the bed, Taehyung's hand now laying on my butt directly.

     Eleven. Twelve. I whimpered when his hand hit my ass, a pressure growing in my lower stomach, my crotch twitching. Why is this turning me on?