48

(Jungkook's POV)

"Jungkook." I looked up to see Yoongi standing in the doorway.

"I'm not sweeping again, you can't force me to." I crossed my arms as he rolled his eyes.

"You can go home now." He said suddenly.

"Really?" I perked up, I thought for sure he'd make me do pointless task all day but it's only 4.

"Yeah, now go before I change my mind."

***

"He didn't do anything inappropriate?"

"No...but he did make me go to the grocery store 5 different times! And sweep the kitchen 3 times!" I grumbled as Taehyung seemed to calm down. I don't know why but he seemed rather anxious about me working with Yoongi.

"But anyway...I have to pack for tomorrow." My mood went from irritated to somber. My mom would be picking me up tomorrow.

"Do you have to go?" Taehyung played with my fingers, pausing to look at me.

"Yeah, but I'll come over a lot." I reassured him as he nodded slowly.

"But I won't get to see you everyday, hear your laugh. And also since you're leaving tomorrow we probably won't get to do certain things for a while." Taehyung intertwined our fingers, his nose brushing against mine.

"True..." I smiled as I could pretty much feel the blush growing on my face. "So what're we going to do about it."

Taehyung smirked, about to lean in when a phone rang.

"Can we ignore it?" I asked, my hands cupping his face.

"Pretty sure it's yours." He sat up as I groaned, grabbing my phone off the dresser.

"What?" I came off sounding slightly irritated, because of the interruption. I hadn't even checked to see who it was.

"Well fuck you too then." Hoseok laughed, my mood brightening a bit.

"Sorry, I was kind of in the middle of something." I glanced at Taehyung who had his arms crossed, his bottom lip between his teeth. "So what's up?"

"You have to come over to Namjoon's house right now." I heard something in the background then someone else laugh.

"Why right now?"

"Umm Jin's got something big to tell everyone...so hurry up." Hoseok hung up right after, not giving me a chance to respond.

***

"Now please tell me why I'm here, I was in the middle of something." Hoseok spoke as I nodded in agreement. Namjoon sat down on the couch next to me as Jin stood in front of us.

"I brought you all here, to ask one simple question." Jin made eye contact with each of us before continuing. "The other day I brought my computer to our meet up, one of you used it."

      "Okay...is that why-" Namjoon started but was cut off.

       "That's totally fine, but now...I keep getting porn ads on my computer!" Jin huffed, crossing his arms as my eyes widened. It was silent for a moment...and then I bursted out laughing. "I don't see how this is funny, I can't use my computer in public, or in front of my family."

      "Damn." Was all Hoseok said as he and Namjoon joined me in the fits of laughter. Jin stared at us irritatedly as I tried to regain my composure.