45

(Jungkook's POV)

"I'll have you working for me, as long as it takes till you pay me back." Yoongi's glare made me shift on my feet uncomfortably. I'd never seen a look so scary besides for maybe my step dad's. I nodded, not daring to open my mouth.

"But he's 17-"

"Not as a stripper Taehyung, I'll have him doing something else. And as for you, you'll take extra shifts at the club."

"I get that we messed up but don't punish him. He has to study and do teenager things, he shouldn't have to work for someone as demanding as you. I can pay you back." Taehyung spoke, his gaze not faltering under Yoongi's. The debt we now owed him from damage was a lot to me but little to people like Yoongi and Taehyung.

"I know you can. But you wouldn't learn your lesson then would you? And I don't see Jungkook over here complaining, right?" His voice was tight as he turned to me. I gulped as both their eyes landed on me.

"It's my fault Taehyung, I should pay the price for it." I looked down at my feet, as I could practically feel Yoongi's smirk.

"Good boy, see Taehyung. Don't worry, I won't have him working at the club." I could hear the venom laced in his voice.

(3 hours earlier)

"Taehyung stop." I giggled as he continued peppering kisses down my neck, his eyes eventually meeting mine.

"Why?" He whispered kissing a line to my ear before gently biting it, sending shivers down my spine.

"You're such a horny-" I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. My body instantly reacted to him, using his shoulders to pull him closer to me. "F-food." I pulled away slightly as Taehyung pouted in frustration.

      "What?" He asked but obviously didn't care about the answer because he was leaning back into me, trying to continue what he'd started.

     I put my hand in front of his mouth, blocking his attempts.

     "I'm hungry." I hoped off the counter as I heard Taehyung groan loudly. I quickly went in to the kitchen to see that Yoongi only had fancy rich people food and no regular ramen or anything.

"Let's just go get Chinese instead." I spoke, as Taehyung smiled in agreement.

     ***

     "Do you think Hoseok and Yoongi will be happy with this?" I asked, looking down at the bags of food. I knew what Hoseok would want but they were out of crispy beef so I got him something else. Neither one of them were answering their phones so I just had to guess.

      "If they don't like it, it's their faults for not answering." Taehyung said, taking the bags from me.

     "I can carry them-" before I could finish a gray flash brought my attention to a nearby bush. Taehyung followed my gaze, not seeing anything. I slowly walked over to the bush, kneeling down to see something behind it.

     "A puppy!" I screamed, immediately regretting it when the animal started dashing away. I turned to see him or her only a few feet away, whimpering.

     (Taehyung's POV)

     Jungkook had a frail gray puppy in his hands, both of the looking up at me, one with pleading eyes, and another with slight fear.

     "Please Taehyung...she's all alone." Jungkook stuck out his bottom lip, my self control diminishing by the second. "Hoseok once took in a stray kitten so I'm sure he won't be mad."