76

(Jungkook's POV)

      The girl put the gag back in my mouth, before I could scream or bite her again.

      I yanked on the ties keeping me in my spot, struggling to make some kind of break through.

      "Look at him struggle." The guy mocked. I nicknamed him Charles because he just looked like one. Both of them were some what young, I now knew their motive because they had said so.

        Their boss, was the boss of those guys who tried to attack us. I guess gang mentality, you can't look like you were beat or something. So now they want to kill Taehyung and Yoongi, Jimin and I were only accessories, but Jimin wasn't the one walking on the bad side of town like an idiot.

        But I'm not worried, I'm more concerned about those two. They're alone in this house, their boss had sent them, and I think they underestimated Taehyung and Yoongi. I don't like Yoongi but he knows how to use his hands. They don't know what they signed up for.

       (Jimin's POV)

        "They probably left to go get Jungkook." Jin shrugged seeing as the two left suddenly. If something happened they would've told us so I wasn't worried.

        "I wonder if this place has Netflix." Jin had already grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. 

        "Do you want to go back to our room till they come back?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Hoseok's upper arm. He looked at me, a smile smile on his lips.

        "You're horny 24/7 aren't you?"

        "Yes, and I'll let you use the gag if-"

          "Guys Jimin's tired, we're gonna go take a nap." Hoseok announced, leading me to the door.

         "Yeah right! Happy fucking!" Jin called out while Namjoon snickered.

         "Do you think Yoongi will be jealous we did something without him?" I asked while Hoseok closed the hotel room door, leading us to ours. Intimate things have happened between two people without the other being present but it usually didn't go all the way to sex.

       "I don't know but if he does I blame you," Hoseok laughed swiping the card across our door, pushing it open. "You shouldn't have started something you can't finish." As soon as the door closed, he pinned me against the door, his hands cupping my jaw, a smile on my lips.

         (Namjoon's POV)

         "It's taking a long time." I tossed a piece of popcorn, opening my mouth to catch it only for it to fall onto the bed. Next to 10 other pieces that also failed at getting into my mouth.

       "Yeah, I wonder if Jungkook's still mad." Jin replied his gaze on the TV. "Noah is so cute!" Jin squealed completely changing the subject while I rolled my eyes.

        "But I'm cuter." I crossed my arms while he looked back at me, kissing my cheek before stealing some of my popcorn.

        "Of course." It sounded like he said it more for my ego but I took the compliment anyway resting my chin on his hair while he leaned back into me.

        (Jungkook's POV)

       "Put your head down!" Yoongi pushed me backwards, my back hitting the bathtub while I laid flat on the ground. Yoongi was kneeling next to the bathroom door, his gun going off every few seconds. Taehyung was in another room, most likely doing the same thing.

         "We need to get downstairs." Yoongi said turning back to me, my eyes widening. With two armed gang members on the loose in this place?? He saw my look and sighed, "do you trust me?"