Epilogue

(Yuntao is of Japanese decent while Belle is full Korean with both a Korean and English name.)

      (Also some people for smut say 'member' eww wth. But other people say 'dick or cock' is too blunt or vulgar...but it's smut😂 If it bothers you, skip over. Not trying to offend anyone😌)

       (Jungkook's POV)

      "Jin you bit-"

       "Jungkook!" Hoseok yelled before clasping his hands over the young girls ears. The two year old giggled, not knowing what was going on but thinking it was a game. She put her small hands over Jimin's ears who was sitting in front of her.

        "Sorry sorry." I mumbled, glaring at the the brunette for watching our favorite show without me. Belle giggled again. I referred to her as her American name because her dad's made her Korean name so freaking long, because they couldn't decide on one.

        "Foods here!" I heard Yoongi call, the sound of the front door closing behind him. We all eagerly rushed to the kitchen. "Yah! Kids first you animals." He waved us away while I groaned. I've lived longer so I should eat first. Hoseok picked up his adopted daughter, helping her reach one of the kids meals.

         A little boy came rushing in at the sound of food, latching onto Jin's leg.

         "Can I have a big meal?" He pouted, looking up at his adopted dad with puppy dog eyes.

         "We talked about this, Yuntao, kids have kids meals." Jin bent down, getting to the boys level. "Plus don't you want nuggies?"

        I laughed at the word, Jin shooting me a glare, making me quickly grab my food and head back to the living room. Taehyung was on his phone, looking up when I came in.

        "Ohhh McDonald's!" He smiled widely.

       "Yours is in the kitchen." I sat down next to him only for him to pull me into his lap.

        "I'm to lazy to get up." He mumbled, opening his mouth in hopes of getting some of mine. Rolling my eyes I pulled my nuggets out of the bag, putting one in his mouth. "Thank you." He replied in which in which I hit his arm playfully.

         "Don't talk with it in your mouth!" I laughed, his words muffled. He swallowed it after chewing, his hair slightly falling into his eyes, due for a haircut.

         "Sorry baby." He chuckled pressing his lips to mine in a quick kiss before stealing another one of my nuggets. "But as your husband I should be entitled to half your food.

          "That title doesn't mean you can do anything you want." I stuck my tongue out, not seeing the spark in his eyes.

        "Doesn't it?" His finger grazed my cheek, then down to my jawline. I looked at him, knowing what he was trying to do.

        "Everyone's in the kitchen, you're not going to seduce me." I laughed but to his point, he always did whatever he wanted, at least when it came to me. Which I let him, because I always wanted those things as much as he did.

        "Then lets go upstairs." His finger traveled to my chin, tilting it up so I was forced to make eye contact even thought I very much wanted to look at my nuggets, he was more captivating.

        He held my chin between his thumb and index finger. His thumb gently grazing my bottom lip.

      (10 minuets later)

      "Hurry up~" I whined, Taehyung removing his shirt ever so slowly, loving the tease. But I wanted him now and he knew that. His tanned skin looked golden with the small rays of sunlight from the curtain hitting his lean frame. He was left in boxers, the older male bitting his pink lips.