43

(Jungkook's POV)

      "No way! You met in a erotica aisle?" I couldn't help but laugh as Hoseok huffed.

      "Yeah, Yeah, let's change the subject." He crossed his arms over his chest, a scary smirk appearing on his face. "Have you guys had sex yet?"

       I heard Taehyung choke on his sprite, as my face reddened. Low blow Hoseok.

      "Yah! I don't need to know that!" Yoongi covered his ears making Hoseok giggle.

      "I think that's a bit to personal of a question." Taehyung recovered from choking, a light blush on his face as well.

      "I can tell you haven't, are you saving yourselves for marriage?" Hoseok's eyes widened as he kept poking at the subject. I scooted down in the seat, wishing I could disappear. "I'm not going to stop till someone answers me."

       "Nosy bum." I grumbled which he kicked me in the ankle for.

     "Fine I'll tell you." Taehyung said looking directly at Hoseok who had a goofy smile on his face.

     "Wha-" I wanted to protest but Taehyung cut me off.

      "It's none of your business." He stuck his tongue out as Hoseok sulked, realizing he wasn't going to get anything out of this. I sighed a breath of relief, glad he didn't expose our sex life.

      No, we hadn't had sex, even though we've done sexual things. We were waiting...until we were in love. Which I'm 90% sure that's what this feeling is, but I don't know if Taehyung feels that way. Plus I'm not 18 yet so technically it would be illegal.

     "Are you guys done?" Yoongi finally uncovered his ears. "Because we have to head over to the movie theatre now."

(Taehyung's POV, 45 minuets later)

"Popcorn! And Icee's!"

"And candy! M&M's and...SourPatch kids!"

"And also-"

"Damn, they're getting the whole menu. You know you're paying right?" Yoongi spoke, my eyes widening.

"Oh hell no! I payed for McDonald's plus you're worth like 7 million, I'm sure you can afford this." I said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. Even though he had millions he was still the cheapest guy I knew.

"Yeah yeah, and you're poor? Mr. Net worth of 3 million." Hey, stripping payed well when you were good at it. Plus it helped that we were the most popular club in the country. Doesn't mean I'm paying for this though.

"Again, I payed for McDonald's."

Yoongi reluctantly pulled out his debit card, glaring at Hoseok and Jungkook who's arms were full of snacks. I smiled, I only payed 20 dollars for the McDonald's, while his total looks like...

"60 dollars?! Does the food give you fucking wings? Does it make me immortal? For that price-" Yoongi went off on the theatre employee, the man not even seeming to care. I looked back to see Hoseok and Jungkook putting butter on their popcorn, too far away to see or hear his outburst.

"Yoongi, give them man the damn card." I grumbled, his voice lowering slightly. The blue haired male hesitantly handed his card over, the bored employee swiping it. "You buy earrings that cost 200 dollars yet you throw a fit-"

"But earring are re-wearable, I can get my moneys worth. This food will be gone in 10 minuets and its not even that good!" Yoongi snatched his card back as I rolled my eyes. He had kind of a point but to me it sounded like he choses when to be cheap.

"Just calm down okay? The boys are having fun so don't ruin it with a grouch attitude." I mumbled as he shot me a glare. I would never speak to him that way at work so I think it caught him off guard. He nodded anyway, leading the way toward the two giggling boys.

     ***

"It's starting!" Jungkook whisper yelled, tapping my arm excitedly. I wanted to say 'I can tell' sarcastically but he seemed too happy for me to do that.

Throughout the movie Hoseok and Jungkook giggled and made quiet comments about the movie. To be honest...this was a really stupid movie, but they seemed happy. I glanced over to see Yoongi asleep, looking dead.

I set the empty pretzel package on the ground, my eyes settling on the movie screen, when I felt something.

I looked down to see Jungkook's hand on my crotch.