79

(Jungkook's POV)

       "Why does he get to cuddle you?" Jimin pouted, or at least that's what I assumed by the sound of his voice. My eyes were closed and I was on the verge of sleep before he intruded.

        "Because he's sad, you sound jealous." Hoseok teased back while I reluctantly opened my eyes. Hoseok's back was against the bed while I sat in his lap, leaning back into his chest. Before everything Hoseok and I were always close, this kind of position was platonic and comforting.

         "Because I am." Jimin spoke again.

         "Cuddle hog." I stuck my tongue out at him, which surprisingly he didn't retaliate to. Jimin sat down next to us, yawning before laying his head down on my lap.

        "We shouldn't wait up for them anymore, it's late, they'll probably be back in the morning." Jimin mumbled, yawning. I nodded softly, looking at the door who no one would walk through any time soon.

        (Taehyung's POV)

"What the fuck!" I screamed in his face only for him to look unamused. I balled my fists, while several guns were pointed at my head.

"At ease." My father commanded, the sound of guns going back into their holsters.

"You sent a hit out on Jungkook? Why?" My blood was boiling but I was more confused than anything else. My father was a gang leader...

"Don't flatter yourself, he isn't important to me, he was only a pawn. You two killed one of my men and injured two others. It would look bad to let you live." His nonchalant attitude was pissing me off.

"You were going to kill your own son?!" Yoongi yelled in disbelief. I knew he hated me but not this much. All those years. When I attacked him he must've held back. He'd been lying all my life. But as much as that hurt I had to stay focused.

"He's not my son, he hasn't been for years." He stood up from his chair, voice laced with venom. "You know what has to happen now right?"

I looked around, five men, not counting my father all had their hands on guns. Yoongi made eye contact with me, and everything was fast after that. But before I knew it my father was pointing a gun at my head.

(6 years later- Jungkook's POV)

"Can you ever be on time?" I rolled my eyes while Jin and Namjoon stepped out of the car.

"It's called fashionably late." Jin smiled, before hugging me tightly. "It's been so long!"

"It's been a week." I groaned from the bone-breaking embrace. After graduating University we all led separate lives but our friendship never faltered. We saw each other at least once a week for lunch but were often together more than that.

"How's the new house?" Namjoon ruffled my hair, as I looked back at the house.

"You can go in, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok are already there. I'm headed to the yard." Jin and Namjoon both nodded, looks of sympathy in their eyes.

        The yard, graveyard. I'd been there many times for Taehyung so the words slipped past naturally. I got into my car and drive over.

        When I reached the entrance the grave digger nodded at me, his name Michael. I quickly walked down the stone paths, trying not to focus on the graves and flowers of others. When I reached the destination the man dressed in black before me turned.

        "Those flowers are pretty." I commented, the red and white bouquet held tightly in his hands.

         "He always hates flowers." He said back, setting them down on the stone. "I don't know why I keep coming here, I hated...thought I hated him. For everything he did! But now..."

         "He's still your father, it's not wrong for you to feel anguish or pain." I stood next to him, looking down at the tablet. It's not as if Taehyung killed him, but he still held onto guilt and grief of what happened that night.

        His own father was about to kill his son when Yoongi stripped him of the opportunity. Yoongi had literally stabbed Taehyung's father in the back. The relationship between Yoongi and Taehyung surprisingly didn't shift after that. Taehyung wasn't mad nor happy, he didn't quite know how to feel. But Yoongi had saved his life so to their best ability they put it behind them.

        "Everyone's at the house." I said softly as Taehyung tore his eyes away from the sight, smiling gently at me.

        "Let's go then." He held out his hand, the golden ring catching a ray of sunlight, I happily laced my fingers with his. Slowly we walked out of the graveyard and onto the sidewalk, the light seeming a little brighter.