65

(Jungkook's POV)

The door swung open, hitting the wall as my eyes landed on Taehyung. Messy haired, wide eyed, breathless Taehyung.

(Taehyung's POV)

He was sitting there, sipping lemonade. The man I figured brought him here was on his phone, looking up at me as I entered.

(Jungkook's POV)

"Taehyung-" He was going to be mad, super mad. Or at least that's what I thought. In seconds he was crushing me in a hug his nose buried in my neck as I nearly dropped my cup.

"You're okay." He whispered, his voice shaky. Why wouldn't I be? My intoxicated self, couldn't process anything. My thoughts were going everywhere. "You're okay." I patted his hair, trying to make it less messy.

"'m okay." I repeated simply because he did.

(Taehyung's POV)

I don't think he understood what was going on. Once I calmed down from the adrenaline I looked up, my eyes set on the bearded man. He looked about 30, tall and stocky.

"You-"

"We get a lot of drunk people here, and I've seen some of them get hurt. I brought him here and I was about to call someone from his contacts." He explained, handing me Jungkook's phone. I relaxed a bit, taking the phone and putting it in my pocket.

"Thank you." I replied while he nodded, standing up and leaving. I sighed, resting my head on Jungkook's thigh. I swear I'll never take him anywhere ever again.

"C-can we get pizza?" He asked, playing with my hair. He's so drunk, he hadn't known what he was doing. But he's still getting hell tomorrow because I told him not to drink in the first place. But for tonight...

"Sure."

***

(A few months later)

"No alcoholic drinks." I said firmly, while Jin rolled his eyes.

"What kind of coming of age party doesn't have drinks?" He whined as I narrowed my eyes.

"First off, he's turning 18 not 21, it would be illegal anyway. And no drinks because I said so."

"Fine." Jin grumbled, leaving to talk to the caterer. I walked out to the pool side where Hoseok was directing Namjoon.

"A little to the right. No my right!" The banner was kind of cheesy but so was a pool party so I guess it was okay.

"Taehyung!" I turned to the voice, Jimin rushing up to me.

"Where should people put their gifts?"

"People are already here?" My eyes widened as he nodded. I followed him to the door, after directing him to put all gifts in the only empty room in the house. The game room would be in use, so would the bowling room and living room. Outside was a no go because of the pool. Jimin had helped me set up karaoke in the living room and a bunch of other stuff.

"Your house has everything teens would want for a party, why not just have it at your house?" Yoongi had suggested when we first started planning.

"There's going to be a huge clean up with all of these teenagers." Jimin patted my shoulder as Hoseok greeted a huge group of school friends. I had already made sure to put anything valuable away in either my room or Jungkook's, which I had locked.

About 45 minuets later, almost everyone was here and everything was set up. Jin has insisted on me buying a huge slide saying 'it wouldn't be a good pool party without it'

I paused the music and stood on the DJ stage to use the mic.

"Welcome everyone, Jungkook should be here in about...5 minuets, so-"

(Jungkook's POV)

There are like a hundred cars here! I told them a small party with like 7 people. Knowing Taehyung I should've known he would go all out for my eighteenth.

I unlocked the front door and was immediately swarmed.

"Happy Birthday!" Hoseok smiled brightly, placing a crown on my head while Jin took my hand.

"Everyone's by the pool." He said excitedly while my eyes wandered over the house. There was gold led lights everywhere as well as balloons as banners. Hoseok and Jin led me outside where my eyes widened. There was so many people, most from school, some from Taehyung's club where I had made friends with some of them. I few from a dance class Hoseok and I had been in for 3 years.

"Happy Birthday!!!" They shouted in unison. Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung in specific hugged me,

"I know you said a small party, but-" Taehyung started when I hugged him again.

"Thank you." I smiled, releasing him only to be tackled by Jimin.

"You're 18! Old enough to order stuff from commercials!" The now blonde said happily as I laughed.

Yoongi patted my shoulder before going to lay down on a pool chair. Everyone I cared about was here...except one woman but this showed me who actually loved me.

"Woah, that slide is huge!" I pointed while Jin smiled proudly.

"Go change to your swimsuit." The music started just as he said that, several people already jumping into the pool. Others coming up to say happy birthday and various other things.

***

"These are the rules. If you are shot 3 times you must lay down dead for at least 30 seconds, then you can put your gun back in the living room. Also when you die, take off your bandana so we can know who is dead or alive. This game only works if you're honest about your death." Hoseok explained the rules of the nerf war as I tied my bandana around my upper arm. "Oh and no shooting the birthday boy for the first 10 minuets."

I slung the big nerf gun over my back, picking up two nerf pistols. Which I put one in my swim trunks pocket, and the other stayed in my hand.

"May the odds be ever in your favour." Hoseok said before jumping off the couch. Let the games begin.

This book may end soon...a couple things have to happen before that, but
It may or may not only have a few more chapters