20

(Jungkook's POV)

How does one initiate things like this? It's 4 now and Taehyung leaves for work at 10. I only have 6 hours! He won't be back till the morning.

"You're so awkward." Taehyung laughed getting off his bed. "I'll give you the first one." He came up to me, pressing his lips to mine quickly, then pulling away just to go back to his Xbox game.

1 down, 99 to go.

***

I rolled around on my bed, scolding myself. I had wasted an hour and not kissed him once. It was too nerve racking! We've kissed before but he's always initiated it!

I got off my bed, walking out the door to Taehyung's room. I was about to open it when his voice caught me off guard.

"Whatcha doin?" He smiled at me as I looked at him. My heart skipped a beat, that wasn't anything new. It always did when I'm around him. He was holding a water bottle, his head titled to the side slightly.

I didn't say anything and just rushed up to him, looping my arms around his neck, our lips connecting instantly. Taehyung didn't move at first probably surprised by my sudden actions. After a moment he kissed me back, I heard his water bottle hit the ground as his hands moved to my waist.

He nudged us over to wall till my back was pressed against it. He kneeled down slightly, his hands holding the bottom of my thighs as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, our kiss never breaking. His tongue found its way into my mouth as my hands found their way into his red hair.

My body was hot as Taehyung tilted his head to deepen this kiss. We eventually had to pause to catch our breath. His eyes searched mine, a small smile on his pink lips.

"That only counts for one, you know." Taehyung spoke suddenly as my eyes widened. He chuckled making me pout.

2 down, 98 to go

He looked like he was about to say something else when I pressed my lips to his quickly, just a peck. I repeated my actions about 10 times Taehyung giggling at my actions. His mouth opened when he did that so I trailed my pecks onto his cheek, down his jaw, to his neck.

"Never said they had to be on the lips." I mumbled planting kisses up his neck and onto his ear. Taehyung nodded weakly seeming to freeze slightly as his hands tightened their grip on the back of my thighs. I made sure to count every time my lips touched his skin. But I can't lie, it's kind of addicting. Every touch caused my heart to race even faster, butterflies in my stomach.

I pulled my face away slightly, my eyes meeting his. His eyes...they weren't playful like before, I watched as he bit his lips. His plump bottom lip caught between his teeth.

26 down, 74 to go

"Take off your shirt." I whispered making his eyes widen. Probable surprised by my sudden confidence. I wiggled out of his grip, my feet landing on the ground. "Take it off." I looked at him expectantly, as he just stared at me.

After a moment his hands touched the end of his shirt, pulling up over his head. I averted my eyes from his perfect tanned torso. When it was fully off I grabbed his hand, opening the door to his room, leading him into it.

"Lay down, face down." I said closing the door to room. He looked at me curiously before doing what I said. His face directed at the bed headboard, instead of me.

"Why face down?" He asked as I neared his bed.

"I don't want to see your face when I do this." Too embarrassing, I spoke more to myself than him. I crawled onto the bed, sitting on his waist, right on his pants line.