44

(Jungkook's POV)

     I reached over the grab a pretzel but my hand landed on something else. I looked over to see my hand on Taehyung's crotch. I could feel his eyes on my hand.

      "S-sorry!" I quickly moved my hand away. My face on fire as I looked away from him.

       (Taehyung's POV)

As soon as it happened I couldn't stop thinking of it. My mind wandering to impure places. Why am I turned on so easily? Dammit.

I mumbled something to Jungkook about going to the bathroom then pretty much ran out of the theatre.

Fucking Jungkook, I glanced down at my pants to see a subtle tent. Okay, just get your mind off of him. Think of...something else-

"Taehyung are you alright?" His soft voice made me jump, my heart racing.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I mumbled, still not turning to him. The theatre hallway empty, everyone watching the movies. I didn't want to turn to him in fear of him noticing my...issue.

"Really? You rushed out of there really fast, I'm sorry for to-"

I bit my lip, images of helping me out popping into my head. No, can't do that here. Plus it's not like he would ever even agree to something like that.

"I can help you out." Jungkook spoke, his hand grasping my forearm. I turned to him out of shock, he wasn't thinking the same thing I was. He's too innocent even though we've done things, but he doesn't initiate it. But his expression said otherwise.

He was looking at my neck, a strong blush dusting his soft features.

      "After all, it is sort of my fault." He whispered, sending chills down my spine.

      "Jungkook-"

      "Movie theatre bathrooms are nasty, but I think I saw an employees only closet." He smirked, looking at my eyes for the first time.

     ***

     "Ahhh yeah j-just like that!" I laced my fingers in his dark hair, my head titling back, brushing against the popcorn boxes.

"This feel good?" Jungkook asked, his lust filled eyes staring up at me. He was obviously he got embarrassed saying those types of things but the blush on his face only made it all the more sexy.

I nodded quickly as he ran his hand down my length, repeating the action. Sometimes using his mouth to do so.

I couldn't make out any words as the moans fell from my lips. My entire body felt hot as I felt the knot in my stomach growing.

"I'm go-"

Jungkook and I both turned to the door as we heard it trying to be opened. Fuck.

Since this movie theatre was pretty much run by irresponsible teenagers, the door to the 'employees only' room had been open. We had locked it but it sounded like whoever it was had a key.

I made eye contact with Jungkook for a split second before he was standing up, as I struggled to quickly button my pants and look somewhat normal. The door opened just as I buttoned my pants, a slightly shocked looking girl standing in front of us.

"What're you guys doing here?"

"Um, you know, just hanging out, sorry!" Jungkook spoke some incoherent words before grabbing my wrist and rushing me out of the closet.

Before I knew it we were outside, Jungkook giggling and me...trying not to think of how this must be the worst case of blue balls I've ever had. Jungkook looked back at me, seeming to process the reason I wasn't responding to anything he was saying.

(Hoseok's POV)

     "So you aren't going to explain why you missed the last half of the movie?" I raised an eyebrow as I pulled into the driveway.

      "This place is gigantic!" Jungkook said in awe, completely ignoring me. I'd been here a couple times before but Taehyung and Jungkook practically jumped out the car to gawk at it.

      "This is beautiful..."

       "The inside is even better." Yoongi smiled, leading the way to his front door. It was a bit futuristic yet modern at the same time, but one thing was for sure...it was big.

      When we first stepped in, Jungkook and Taehyung were already running around and out of sight, their eyes wide like children their first toy store.

      "Now that they're out of the way..." Yoongi pressed his hands onto my waist, and I already knew where this where this would lead.

       "They might destroy your house." I smiled, knowing that leaving them alone may not turn out so well.

      "Then let them, it's replaceable...sex with you however, is not. Plus, I can think of one thing I'd like to destroy."

      "Wow, so romantic." I wiped a fake tear of my face as Yoongi rolled his eyes, leading me upstairs.

And that's the start of the story: of how Yoongi's house was destroyed in a matter of two hours. And the consequences of it.