72

(Jungkook's POV)

      "We don't have to, no pressure." Taehyung's voice was even deeper than normal, heavy with lust. His tongue grazed over my sensitive nipple making my breath hitch.

        "I want to." I whispered as he looked at me for a long moment. He got off the bed, I watched curiously as he took two things out of the hotel closet. Don't even ask why those things are in there, maybe Taehyung requested it but, "do we need condoms?"

        "I mean..."

        "Do you have STD's? Have you been tested?" I asked while Taehyung laughed softly.

        "No. Yes."

        "Great, no condoms." I don't know why I was so against them but I just didn't want it. I trusted Taehyung, plus if he had an STD, I'd probably already have it considering all we've done.

        Taehyung put it back but still had a bottle in his hand, which I recognized as lube.

        "Now where were we?" Tae crawled back onto the bed.

        (Jin's POV)

       "50 says Kookie's walking like a penguin tomorrow." I replied to Jimin, who had started this betting war.

        "60 says they're super awkward tomorrow." Namjoon replied, Yoongi writing down all the numbers.

        "Mmm usually sex makes people closer right? 50 says they're super clingy tomorrow." Jimin made his bet as Hoseok laughed.

        "60 says Jungkook will blush any time someone mentions Taehyung."

        (Taehyung's POV)

        "Are you ready?" I asked, kissing his forehead as his fingers tightened on my shoulders.

        "Is it going to hurt?" His voice wobbled, my eyes finding his fearful ones. What Namjoon had said earlier came to my mind, that he'll be confident right up to when it was about to happen.

        "At first, a little, but it'll get easier." I promised, his expression still worried. I was about to ask if he wanted to stop but he replied with,

        "Okay, be gentle please."

       (Jungkook's POV)

        "Of course." He watched my face before pushing in only partly. My eyes closed while the burning sensation washed over my bottom half. My fingers dug into his shoulders as I tried not to make a sound. He waited a few moments before pushing in farther, making me hiss. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, my eyes still closed tightly.

          I nodded, not trusting my voice. He would wait for me to adjust before pushing deeper. Finally he was fully in and I could actually feel myself being stretched. I tried to ignore the pain but that was impossible.

        Taehyung began to pull back, then pushing back in slowly. The first few times were solely painful only. But after those ones I felt a twinge of pleasure from the movement, less pain. After a while I said,

        "You can go faster." I whispered, opening my eyes for the first time. He pressed his lips to mine, his tongue colliding with mine. I felt him fasten his thrusts, but only by a little bit. It was starting to feel really good, Taehyung groaned, pulling away from the kiss.

        "Fuck." He mumbled, pushing in all the way, something about the spot he hit made me moan out, my face flushing at the embarrassing sound. "Do That again." He instructed, his lips going to my neck, sure to make a mark.

        He hit the spot again, my eyes rolling back as my whole body was starting to heat up.

       "T-Taehyung." I tried but he pulled all the way out before thrusting back in. My back arched, my fingers probably scratching his back. I bit my lip to keep from making lewd sounds.

        (Taehyung's POV)

        "I want to hear you." I gripped the sheets tightly as I moved back and forth. He complied, letting his lips part. His eyes were closed, face pink. I had to fight from going to hard, for his sake.

        "Annnn f-faster!" Jungkook's words were hard to understand, probably because lewd sounds were leaving his mouth every other second. But I definitely understood the word 'faster'

         I increased my speed, feeling his fingernails digging into my back.

      "I'm c-close- fuck!" He tried to warn me but I could feel him tightening around me, the pressure bringing me to my edge as well.

        The last part was a haze, but I remember pulling out, both of us trying to catch our breath. Jungkook's stomach was coated with the sticky cum, we went to the shower to clean up, but not much actual 'cleaning' was done.

       (Jungkook's POV)

       He pressed me into the shower wall, his body blocking me from most of the water. I turned around, facing Taehyung. His hair was sticking to his forehead, his eyes wild. All the holding back from the past almost year, coming out now.

       I cupped his face, a rough make out session following soon after. I felt his hands grip my thighs, soon having them wrapped around his waist. I felt his dick poke my butt, the closeness making my heart race. I clung to him as he used one of his hands to line himself up before entering me again. My back was pushed into the marble wall.

        "I love you...so fucking much." Taehyung broke the kiss, his breath heavy. I wanted to reply but couldn't, too many sensations hitting me at once. So instead I clung to him tighter, my nose buried in his neck while I spewed out a bunch of profanities and moans.

         The night was nonstop, and I was not complaining. I had wanted to do this for so long, and by the way Taehyung was acting I could tell he felt the same way. I don't know what time we got into our hotel room, but by time we were done it was 5 am. We didn't have a clean blanket so I wore one of Taehyung's big hoodies as I cuddled into his side.

        He held me close to him, his face the last thing I saw before drifting into my most peaceful sleep I've had in months.

Of course the sleep only being for 4 hours.