77

(Taehyung's POV)

Yoongi and I agreed to leave after everyone else fell asleep, just as Jungkook emerged from the shop.

"Want some?" Jungkook held out his smoothie to me, my expression blank.

"Jungkook. You know what you did was stupid and dangerous right? Running off in a foreign country and not even answering your phone. There are so many things that could've happened" It's my fault for bringing him into this mess but he went alone, and I don't want to picture what could've happened if the people that kidnapped him hadn't been easy to beat.

"But I-"

"I know what Yoongi did but you could've just gone to Jin's room or something, not go across the fucking city, alone!" The anxiety and worry from everything, not knowing where he was, then finding out he was in danger. The guilt because I knew most of it was my fault. Having to go to some gang leaders house tonight because of 1 mistake I made of going with Yoongi. I didn't mean to raise my voice but I saw his face as soon as I did and wished I didn't.

"You're right." Jungkook whispered, looking down at his beaten up red converse. "Let's just go back to the hotel." His voice was small and I felt a pang of guilt.

"Jungkook-" He was already walking to the car.

"You fucked up." Yoongi who I forgot was there whistled, the smile leaving his face when I kicked him in the back of the knee.

"Shut up." I looked up, Jungkook getting in the back seat.

(Yoongi's POV)

I just wanted to sleep before having to leave tonight. But I felt responsible, ugh feelings! If I hadn't made Jungkook mad he wouldn't have stormed out, Taehyung wouldn't have yelled at him, and they wouldn't be having this awkward 'let's not talk to each other because we don't know how to confront what just happened' moment.

        The car was silent, Jungkook was looking out the window and Taehyung's eyes never left the road besides for the occasional glance at Jungkook in the mirror. And because we're not speeding this time it'll take like 20 minuets to get to the hotel.

        But I don't know how to fix this kind of thing, so I pulled out my phone and texted Hoseok.

         (Hoseok's POV)

         My phone buzzed, barely audible but I heard it.

          "Ignore it." Jimin mumbled, out of breath. I glanced at my phone only for Jimin to grab my face, pressing his lips onto mine. I moaned into it as he pressed his hands into my chest, grinding his hips while he sat on my lap.

        My phone buzzed again but that barely registered as I flipped us over, pressing my lips to his neck, his hands finding their way past my  waist.

        (Yoongi's POV)

         Dammit, Hoseok's not answering, I'll have to do this by myself. But how do be people solve conflicts? I usually just beat them up or fire them, depending on the situation. But neither of those options seemed like that would fit. So I just stayed quiet.

        (Jungkook's POV)

        When we got to the hotel I got out quickly, getting to the elevator way before Yoongi and Taehyung. I didn't want to seem upset and maybe I'm just being a baby, but whenever someone yelled at me I couldn't help but feel like crying.

        I got to the hotel room, hoping no one would be in there, because maybe I could apologize for running off and Taehyung wouldn't be mad anymore.

         (Taehyung's POV)

        I'm such an idiot, why would I yell at him?! Yoongi burned the only thing left from his mom, of course he'd be upset. I should never have raised my voice, I hope he isn't mad at me. I should just apologize-

        "Let's just go now, everyone's in their own rooms anyway, and it's a 4 hour drive." Yoongi rugged on my sleeve, just as I saw Jungkook disappear into our room.

"But," I wanted to think of an excuse. "What if the others ask where we are?"

"We'll make up something." Yoongi said, already heading back to the elevator. I wanted to apologize first, but I guess it'll have to wait.

        "Okay."

I agreed, ignoring the bad feeling I had.