32

-Story is fiction, any people used obviously didn't do these things in real life, future warning-

     (Jungkook's POV)

"Taehyung what're we doing here?" I asked, catching up to him. "I thought we were going to dinner." I mumbled, my stomach grumbling.

"Only 5 minuets." He promised. We were on top of a hillside, one that stood over the beach. It was a beautiful sight, but food...that's what's most important.

Taehyung placed himself under a tree, his eyes flickering from me to the dark water. I sat down next to him, figuring he just wanted fresh air.

"Jungkook." he took my hands in his, his eyes looking directly into mine. What's happening right now? "I wanted to ask you something..."

He looked nervous, biting his lip worriedly as he looked at our hands.

"What is it?" I asked gently, my eyes widening when a soft blush spread from his ears to his nose.

"I k-know you haven't known me that long. And they're a lot of titles that might make our relationship seem wrong but, I honestly don't care about any of that." Taehyung looked at me, his fingers grazing over mine. "But I really really like you and I feel like it could turn into love. And I didn't buy you anything, or make any special arrangements to ask you this, but..."

My heart was pounding in my chest, my face redder than his. Love? What're you saying Taehyung?

"What're you saying?"

"I'm saying...well I'm asking, if you Jeon Jungkook will be my boyfriend?" Taehyung looked at me hopefully.

My whole body froze.

I was sort of expecting that to be his question but when he actually said it...I think my heart has failed.

Taehyung's hopeful expression faltered when I didn't reply.

"You-" Before he could finish I was tackling him in a hug, peppering kisses all over his face as he laughed. "Is that a yes?" He asked breathlessly.

"A super duper yes!" I smiled widely, not caring that, that sounded childish, happiness apparent on both our faces as I giggled. Nothing was funny but I just felt happy.

"I didn't even do this right, I should've taken you to a fancy restaurant and maybe bought you a-"

"It's perfect." I cut him off, "I don't need all that stuff, just you."

Taehyung smiled before pressing his lips onto mine, I immediately leaned into it, feeling absolute bliss.

(Hoseok's POV)

     "So you know for sure this Chanyeol guy did it?" I paced back and forth in his living room, not knowing whether to be angry or nervous.

     Namjoon nodded, no doubt in his mind.

     I felt sick, I've seen him in the hallways. We had baseball together, he was one of my friends. One of the few people that stuck by my friend group when the photos were released. He was supposedly helping Jin the first few days back when-

     "I- gave him direct access to Jin."

     "Hoseok, this isn't your fault."

      "When I wanted to leave early the other day I left Jin with...him." I think I'm going to throw up. This is my fault. It could've been prevented if I had put Jin first instead of whatever stupid activity I wanted to go to.

"Hoseok, This. Is. Not. Your. Fault." Namjoon repeated but I couldn't really listen to him. Namjoon realized and sighed. "SeokJin said 'they'. While Chanyeol did...most of it." He closed his eyes, his disgust turning to anger. "It was also his group of friends. If we want to do what I'm thinking of...it's going to be 2-5."

"And you're sure we shouldn't call the police?" I asked even though I was just as angry as he was.

"No because 1) Chanyeol is rich, whatever happens he can get away because 2) the cops around here are idiots and 3) we don't have any actual evidence since they did it in the locker room which doesn't have security cameras."

"Well how do we know they won't just turn us in if we assault them?"

"I'm not sure." Namjoon mumbled, my eyes widened as I suddenly came up with the perfect plan.

"I think I have someone who can help us out...

his name is Min Yoongi."