74

(Jungkook's POV)

"I swear I'm going to choke him!" Yoongi slashed at me, his hands inches away from my face. I scooted back on the carpet as Hoseok and Namjoon held him back.

"Not before I claw your eyes out!"

"Why don't you go mourn the plushie ashes!" Yoongi yelled back as my eyes widened. Then narrowed with hatred.

I lunged at him.

"You bitch!" Before I could graze him I was already being pulled back by probably Taehyung. "Let me go!" Both Yoongi and I were trying to reach each other, clawing at the arms of the people holding us back.

"Let them fight, get it out now." I think Jimin said.

"As if that would be a fair fight." Someone else pointed out, shooting down the idea.

"What even happened?"

        (30 minuets earlier)

        The others were getting snacks while Yoongi and I were left in my hotel room. For several reasons there was always an unspoken dislike for each other. I tolerated him for Hoseok and now also Jimin, he tolerated me for Taehyung.

        I didn't really like him because of his past with Taehyung. He got him to do illegal things, and could've gotten him really hurt when he convinced him to do another job with him. He only seemed to think about himself.

        But he made Hoseok and Jimin really happy. I guess he wasn't selfish when it came to them? I'm not sure but I don't trust him.

       So the room was silent while he took something out of his pocket. I leaned back against the headboard of my bed, playing pooltable on my phone. That is, until I smelt something.

        I looked up to see Yoongi on the end of the bed, cigarette between his lips.

       "Yoongi!" The smell of smoke was already enough to make me cover my nose. "You can't do that here!" I protested as he only glanced at me, taking it away from his mouth but making no move to put it out.

       He's in my hotel room. An inclosed space. Do they have fire alarms? What if they go off? His nonchalant attitude was only making me irritated.

       "Put it out!" I whined while he continued to ignore me, exhaling smoke after putting it to his lips once again. My eyes spotted a pack of cigarettes by his leg, an idea popping into my head. If he's not going to stop, then I'll at least prevent it from happening again.

       I grabbed the pack before getting off the bed.

       "Hey!" He immediately said, but it was my turn to ignore him. I quickly went over to the balcony doors, opening them before stepping out. I heard him getting off the bed. "Jungkook stop!"

       I threw them of the balcony just as Yoongi got there. They landed on the road in front, I couldn't really see from this high but I'm pretty sure it got ran over.

       "What the fuck!" He groaned, his hands gripping the ledge as he looked down.

        "It's my room, you can't smoke in here." I huffed, mostly only trying to annoy him. He had tried to do them same.

       He turned to me, anger in his narrowed eyes. He went back into the room and I thought that was the end of it until I turned around.

       He was standing by the fireplace, lighter in one hand, my favorite plushie in the other. He had taken it off my bed??

       "Yoongi, no." I didn't think he'd do it, but his lighter now had a small flame going right below the fluffy sheep stuffie. "Don't-"

        He set the sheep aflame, throwing it into the fireplace as I ran towards it. He stepped back as I hopelessly looked at the fire. There was no use in stopping it, he was already past fixable.

        I felt tears pricking at my eyes but rage soon took over. I turned to the smirking male, my fists curled.

       "I hate you so much!"

      (Taehyung's POV)

       "Do you think these are enough snacks?" I held up the bags in my hands while Hoseok took my key card from my jacket pocket, swiping it in front of the lock.

       "Hopefully."

       As soon as the door opened, several yells were heard. We rushed into the room, the sight in front of us...was...alarming.

       Jungkook's hands were in Yoongi's hair, pulling harshly. As if he was trying to rip out the older's hair. Yoongi hitting Jungkook's leg in attempts to get the younger to stop. Jungkook's legs were red with scratches and I'm guessing from Yoongi's attacks.

       I dropped the bags, not knowing exactly what to do. But we had to get them away from each other. I ran over, pulling Jungkook away, a few blue strands of hair in his hands. He yelled and kicked as I did so, while Hoseok and Jin pulled Yoongi away who was cursing wildly.

        They spat threats back and forth as the rest of us looked between each other, trying to figure out what happened within the last few minutes.

         "What happened?" Jin asked while the two fighters breathed heavily.

        "He threw all my cigarettes off the balcony!"

       "He burned Mr. Sheeps!"

        ***

        "Yoongi you can buy more cigarettes, and not smoke them in Jungkook's room. Jungkook you can buy a new plushie-"

       "My mom gave that to me!" I protested while Jin tried to make a peace deal. The room went silent as Yoongi looked at me with something besides anger for the first time within the last hour.

        "It's not replaceable! And I'll never get another one from her!" I had that stuffed animal since I was 5, when my mother was dating every man that came her way, when she actually cared about me. That was the only thing I had from those times.

         I stormed out of the hotel room, slamming the door as I heard people call after me. I ran down the hallway, not wanting anyone to come and try to reason with me. I got in the elevator, pressing the button for the lobby. I wiped my hoodie sleeve against my eyes, sniffling as the elevator reached the lobby.

        Maybe I shouldn't thrown his cigarettes off the balcony. But he was smoking in my room and I told him to stop. And maybe I only threw them to annoy him because I don't like him...but I realize now that I don't dislike him.

I hate him. I hate Min Yoongi.