35

(Jungkook's POV)

"I thought I told you not to cry." Hoseok sighed, running his hands through his hair, as he pulled me around the corner.

"I-I'm s-so-rry!" I hiccuped, I took a deep breath to stop myself, the older immediately apologizing for his slightly harsh tone. "I just...when I saw Jin, I-how could anyone hurt him? He's so kind and understanding and doesn't deserve anything bad!" I wiped my face on the sleeve, trying to erase any evidence of my tears.

"It's okay Kook, just...we came here to cheer him up, so try not to think about it alright? I know it's hard but please try?" Hoseok waited for my answer, I weakly nodded before walking back out to the living room.

Jin sat on the couch next to Namjoon, he looked tired.

     "Jungkook." Hoseok whispered. "Don't cry-"

     I ran up to Jin, squashing him in a hug, tears brimming my eyes. I heard Hoseok sigh from behind me as Jin hugged me back, his cheek laying on my head.

     "I'm okay Kookie, everything's going to be okay." Jin cooed running his hand through my hair as I sniffled

     "I s-should be t-the one comforting y-you!" I protested as I felt Hoseok sit next to me.

     "I'm-"

     "You d-didn't deserve that! You're the g-greatest and-" I continuously hiccuped as Jin continued stroking my head. I knew I wasn't supposed to bring that up, I'm so selfish, we came here to cheer him up and I'm sure I'm only making it worse.

     "I'm not broken." Jin whispered, everyone freezing in response. "I thought that after these things happen...you feel broken. Which I'm sure some people do, but I, I was sad, then disgusted. Then I was angry. Now...I don't know, but I'm going to be okay, you don't have to worry."

     I felt Hoseok place his hand over Jin's on my back, Namjoon wrapping his arm around us.

     "Of course you're going to be okay, we'll make sure you are. Even if it takes a while to feel normal again...even if you never quite feel normal." I could hear the smile in Hoseok's voice. "We'll be here, every step of the way."

     "Yeah, we love you Jin." Namjoon spoke, "forever and always."

     I leaned back slightly to look at Jin's face to see tears threatening to fall. But they weren't sad like my earlier ones had been.

     "That was so cheesy." He laughed making the rest of us follow suit. "Like something straight out of high school musical. I love you guys." He wiped away a tear just as it was about to fall.

     We stayed like that for a long time. Something talking, sometimes not. Something laughing, other times crying. But it was perfect, and I'm pretty sure Jin thought so too.

***

     "You know, you're going back home in a week." Taehyung said slowly, my smile immediately falling.

"Don't remind me." My mom's vacation/honeymoon or whatever she wants to call it was ending in a week. While I missed my mom I wasn't excited to go back to a mean step-dad, no freedom, and no Taehyung.

"We should do something really fun for each day, but for right now I have to go to work." Taehyung got off the couch, stretching his arms while doing so.

"Do you have to? Can't you call in sick?"

"Can't, I asked for this extra shift."

"Why would you do that? You have tons of money, why would you want an extra shift?!" I groaned as he chuckled.

"Since I'm not doing private shows anymore, the club needs that money they're loosing on me, so I'm doing more performances." Taehyung explained, picking up our plates and heading off to the kitchen. I followed behind him closely.

"You're not doing private shows anymore?" I tried not to sound too happy about it even though I was. I knew he wasn't having sex with those people or anything but it was so intimate and thinking about it always made me distressed. I watched as Taehyung washed off each plate before putting it in to the dishwasher.

"Maybe it's unprofessional of me but I don't want to do private shows when I'm in a relationship. Even thought it's acting it feels wrong." Taehyung closed the dishwasher, pressing several buttons before it started.

"Can I come with you?" I asked hopefully as he glanced at me.

"You have school tomorrow."

     "You sound like my mom." I pouted as he started making his way upstairs. He only laughed as I followed behind him like a puppy trying to get him to let me come.

"What if we make a trade?"

Taehyung finally stopped moving and turned to look at me.

"What kind of trade?" He raised an eyebrow, biting his lip.

"I'll let you do that...thing, you've always wanted to do." I mumbled, my face growing red. His eyes widened, a mixture of shock and excitement.

"You want to go that bad?"

"Do we have a deal?"

"Get ready, we leave in 20 minuets."