58

(Jungkook's POV)

"He comes home at like 11 on Tuesdays and my mom is going out with her friends. So she'll be home late too."

"So...you're inviting me over?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow as I nodded quickly. The movement made my tablet fall to the ground. I picked it back up, waiting for his response via FaceTime.

"I haven't seen you in 8 days." I pouted as he smiled brightly, readjusting his computer on his kitchen counter.

"Okay, I'll be there in 15 minuets." He ended the FaceTime shorty after that. I ran to my closet, should I wear something cute? He's seen you before Jungkook, what're you dressing up for? Should I just wear a hoodie? I don't know exactly what Taehyung likes guys to wear, but I know who to ask.

I clicked on his contact, and luckily he answered almost right away.

"Hi Jimin sorry to bother you but what does Taehyung like guys to wear?"

"Mmm trying to impress, look cute, or turn on?" He immediately replied, I didn't expect him to be so into it.

"Maybe all 3?"

"Do you have a skirt?"

"What?" I wrinkled my nose, "why would I have that?" Why would I wear a skirt?

"He's into that."

"I should buy a skirt." I didn't realize I had said that aloud.

"You're so whipped for him." He laughed as I turned red. "But since you don't have one right now...do you have spandex shorts, or sports shorts...that are short."

"I'm not trying to seduce him-"

"And why the hell not?"

***

I ended up in a white hoodie, but you couldn't even tell I was wearing shorts because they didn't even come to my mid-thigh. Jimin highly suggested I wear matching knee high socks. It's an outfit I'd wear when I'm home alone...not when someone is coming over.

I jumped when the doorbell rang. I ran my fingers through my hair before running to the door. I opened it quickly my face lighting up.

(Taehyung's POV)

I couldn't help it, I kissed him immediately, my hand cupping his face as his arms wrapped around my neck. He pulled away quickly.

"I have to close the door." He smiled, stepping around me to close the door and lock it. I noticed the rest of his body. I averted my eyes, trying not to look perverted. Is he not wearing pants? "So what do you think?" I looked at Jungkook his eyebrows raised.

He had been talking? Should I say yes? Was he asking what I thought about his outfit?

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I made sure to look at his eyes only as he repeated himself.

"I said...can we just talk? There's something I wanted to tell you about."

       (Jungkook's POV)

      We sat on the couch as he looked at me patiently. I decided to just spit it out, it wasn't that big a deal right?

      "Well-I-wanted-to-tell-my-mom-about-me-being-gay-but-your-dad-came-home-and-talked-about-how-he-had-a-'fag'-coworker-and-he-had-so-much-hate-in-his-tone-and-I-couldn't-come-out-and-then-I said-he-wasn't-my-father-and-he-got-mad...then-my-mom-kicked-ME-out-not-him-well-not-really-kicked-out-but-I-had-to-leave-and-now-I-know-I-can't-come-out-to-them-it-would-be-horrible."