27

(Jin's POV) before hospitalization

     I scrolled through my Twitter biting my lip as I held back the tears. The photos of Namjoon and I were everywhere. Someone even posted them on the schools Twitter. I was getting a hundred notifications a minute.

     People calling me awful things. But it hurt more when I saw the things about Namjoon. Some of the commentators not even people from our school.

     I let the tears fall as I leaned against the locker room wall. I angrily threw my phone at the wall, watching as the screen shattered, not even caring.

     "Hey did you guys hear that?"

     I froze as I heard the sound of people voices outside of the locker rooms. I held my breath as I hoped they would just pass by. But just my luck...they came in.

     The 4 guys instantly spotted me. Their expressions turning from confusion to amusement.

      "Ah, just who we were looking for." One Junior that I faintly remember seeing in the hallways approached me. Even though he was younger he was taller and probably stronger. I went to walk past them but one of them grabbed my wrist, yanking me back.

     "Not so fast, fag." One of them laughed, the other following suit. I just want to go home. "Look the bitch is crying." His hand went to my throat as he pushed me into the lockers.

      I tried to pry his hand off of me but they only tightened, my feet barely touching the ground. I wanted to stop the tears from falling but the more I tried not to cry the more it happened.

     "Do you like this, a man dominating over you, huh?" He asked as I clawed at his fingers. All I could hear was laughed, they were constantly laughing. "Your fucking disgusting." His fist hit my stomach, all the air being knocked out of my body as he dropped me.

     I hit the ground, coughing as I tried to catch my breath.

     "Pathetic." Another guy commented his foot kicking my head. I saw something sparkle from the corner of my eye.

     I tried to get up, tried to yell but it was no use. I realized the thing that sparkled was a knife. I didn't have time to think about what that meant, because the guy in front of me kicked me in the head again,

     Everything instantly going black.

     ***

     (Jungkook's POV) back to present time

     "I think we should go on a date." Taehyung spoke making me sit up.

     "Really?" My eyes widened, his smile instantly making me smile too. My heart fluttered at the idea.

     "Yeah, I don't want to just be fuckbuddies, I want to be more than that, you're spe-"

     Taehyung was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing.

     "Answer it, we have all day." Taehyung smiled, kissing me softly before leaving the room. I picked up the phone a grin on my face.

     "Jungkook?" Hoseok's voice instantly made me straighten up, why did he sound like that?

     "Yeah?"

     "Jin's in the hospital."

     "What?!" I jumped off the bed, throwing on random clothes.

     "I don't want you to panic okay? But he's in critical condition, I just need you to get here as fast as you can." Hoseok spoke calmly, totally opposite of how I was feeling. How was I not supposed to panic?

     "Okay, I'm coming." I hung up, running downstairs to where Taehyung was sitting on the couch, the TV on.

     "What's wrong-"

     "Where are your keys?" I asked frantically.

      "What?"

     "Keys Taehyung!" I know I looked crazy but I couldn't care less. "Emergency!" As I said the word I could see something flicker in his eyes.

     "By the front door-"

     I was there in seconds, I opened the door ready to close it when I saw Taehyung.

     "I'm coming with you." He mumbled, stepping out and heading to the car. I didn't have time to argue with him so I locked the door and got into the drivers seat beside Taehyung.

     Please be okay. Please

     I drove quickly, probably way past the speed limit, only hoping a cop wouldn't stop me. That would take too much time.

     Before I knew it Taehyung and I were on floor 4, my eyes scanning the hospital. I spotted Hoseok and Namjoon. I ran over to them, noticing Jin's mom and a police officer a few chairs over.

     "Is Jin okay?" I asked Hoseok, seeing that Namjoon was a crying mess.

     "We don't know." He said honestly, running a hand through his hair. "He got jumped, lost a lot of blood, and apparently a lot of things are broken. I don't know the whole story, just that Namjoon found him in the Locker room, in horrible condition." He explained as I nodded.

     Jin please be okay.

      "It'll be okay Kook, he's strong." Hoseok hugged me and it wasn't until then that I realized I was crying.

     "What is it isn't? W-what if h-he di-" I couldn't finish, worst case scenarios coming to my mind.

     "You can't think like that." Hoseok spoke but I could tell he himself was thinking those kind of things. I heard a door open, a Doctor emerging. Hoseok looked at Taehyung and he nodded, taking me from his arms as Hoseok left to talk to the doctor as well as Jin's sobbing mom.

     I turned to Taehyung, pressing my nose into his chest.

     "He's right, you shouldn't think like that." Taehyung whispered, rubbing my back. "You have to have hope."

     I nodded reluctantly, my thoughts only on all the times Jin's helped me, supported me, just been there...he has to be okay.

He has to be