4- The Big Happy Family

After another week, Natasha and Clint need to get back to the Helicarrier. It's a shame, but Skyler promises to be with them next summer. She gave them a raven, named Munin, like Odin's. For emergencies.If they'd ever need her, they had to send the raven. The only way for Skyler to kill the time, is reading. She reads all of her schoolbooks twice. The Defence Against the Dark Arts book is so interesting, that she reads it four times. She knows all the defensive spells and all the creatures out of her head. Other than the original classes (History of Magic; Potions; Transfiguration; DADA; Herbology  and Charms) she also has Care for Magical Creatures and Old Ruins this year. The first time she wanted to open the book for Magical Creatures, she almost got killed. The memory still makes Skyler grin. However, after an hour, she managed to open it. You need to 'pet' the book. She's reading it now, and it's kind of interesting. After two hours, Skyler decides to put the book away and get some breakfast. Harry's staying in the Leaky Cauldron too, but she doesn't sees him very often. When she gets down, all she sees is ginger for a minute. "Fred, George?" She asks curiously. All of the Weasleys turn around, to see Skyler. "Skyler, dear, it's so good to see you again! How are you holding up?" Mrs. Weasley greets her happily. "Oh, I'm fine. I had a nice summer, and a good residence." Skyler shrugs, while being hugged by Mrs. Weasley. 

∞∞∞

Ron looks at his friend. "How bad was your summer? Did you truly blow up your uncle?" He asks amazed. "My aunt. And... awful. I've got a lot of payback for that escape." Harry corrects his friend.  The friends talk about Quidditch, school and that weird book for Care for Magical Creatures. "Fred, George?" They suddenly hear a melodic voice asking. All of the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione look at the girl in front of them. Ron's eyes widen, as do the ones of Fred and George, but for another reason. Skyler stands in front of them, but he can at least say she's changed. She looks stronger, happier and way more beautiful than she did before. Mrs. Weasley greets her with a hug. Then she looks at Hermione. "I'm sorry I was such a stupid, last year, Mione. It was just... I swallowed myself in self-pity, that I didn't worry about you." She looks up at Hermione, who smiles warmly. The Gryffindor girl has grown over this summer as well. Skyler is a little shorter than Hermione, but looks more grown-up.  Ron can't keep his eyes off her. Hermione hugs Skyler. "Of course I forgive you. You lost your damn family. You lost the man who helped you through your childhood. You had every right to mourn." She hugs Skyler even tighter. "I'm just glad you're okay again." Hermione whispers.

_________________

Thoughts? Anyway, I hope you liked it. -XXX