Chapter 17 - The Real Golden Blood

So this is how it felt, being bitten by a dhampir and not just one but two leeches enjoying the blood of mine, making them unsatisfied and still wanted some more. I feel like I’m getting out of blood as I feel they sipped too much. The surroundings seem turning upside down, and now I’m struggled to breathe as if the oxygen wouldn’t enough. Even my birth mark now burned as hell. I tried to push them, but they are too strong that I cannot protect myself.

I didn’t think that being bitten by a dhampir will turn out to be like a horrible thriller like this. I thought I would enjoy and treasured this moment. When I think of Luciel, biting me turning me into dhampir, it makes me feel excited and looking forward for that day to come. But tonight, was out of the picture.

I want to scream aloud his name, but all I could think of is his raging eyes and his resentment. I thought twice and there’s no way someone could save me, but myself. I couldn’t find anything since they both in my side, until they pull themselves making their head move upward like a wolf. They both close their eyes as though savoring the aftertaste pleasure while I’m having tough time.

“Did you feel it?” Lux asks with much excitement.

“It’s working,” she said in pleasure.

“You were right! She is the Golden Blood!” He screams, “My body suddenly reacts to it and I feel much stronger, this is what pure blooded vampire, means.” He exclaimed in contentment.

Sab sighed and walks toward me, bending her knees just to reach and patted my head “Thanks for being a friend, Alice.” She gave me an innocent smile, “You made such an enormous impact in my life. You’re worthy to be a roommate.” Her expression became different. “But we must stab you with this shaitan dagger so you won’t hinder us from becoming a true vampire. This will never be made possible without your friend’s help.” She then raises a little dagger

“Good bye, Alice.”

My eyes became blurry and the only thing I could think is just to close my eyes and accept that I can’t no longer save myself from these deadliest people I’ve ever known in my life.

Until now I can’t even grasp the fact that I was the real Golden Blood like what they’ve said. I don’t even know how it happens. I am only an ordinary human and nothing more. At this moment, I am questioning myself as to how it occurs and why did this happen to me? I can’t even answer any of this as I keep on pondering the truth of who really I am. My life as a human… was it all lies?

Before Sab could land her dagger to my heart, the door suddenly exploded kicked with intense. I can’t get a vivid vision of the person standing in the broken door. All I could see was the person’s hair hovering synchronizing the wind’s motion.

The two of them stand up. “Look who’s here.” Said Lux who was almost singing tone.

“I knew you’d come.” Sab said.

“Then you must prepare to die.”

“Let’s see if you can keep up with us, little prince.” Sab retorts

As he speaks, I knew it was Luciel. I was trying to keep my visions clear as I saw the two of them getting closer to him. I was in panic when they finally started a battle. I can see their shadows landed to different directions, the two were so fast that Luciel could hardly manage to keep up resulted him crashing to the wall of the big painting. He went back fighting them immediately. Sab landed on the floor after Luciel kicked him. Lux tried to throw a punch, but he was able to dodge it and throw a punch on Lux's stomach causing him to fly into the other side. I can’t believe he was able to put a fair fight with the two dhampirs turned to pure blooded vampire. But it’s still not the time to be calm as Sab desperately rushed to his back trying to stab him with a dagger, he didn’t notice it coming so it was pierced strongly and he screamed.

“Luciel…” is what I only said as he fell on with his knees on the ground. Lux saw an opportunity and quickly kicked him making him landed on the wall and I could vaguely see the dagger has already penetrated on the front of his body.

I tried to move even my neck almost bathing with blood. I want to save him from these two merciless vampires that wanted him dead.

“Even when you tried to do your best, it’s useless. We can’t die anymore since we’re officially and purely undead.” Sab said to Luciel

“Poor you, not even have a chance to be fully vampire.”

Sabel brushing his hair, “It’s sad that you need to die in my hands, your majesty. But before you lose your breath, let me give you some facts about yourself.” Her voice was calmer. “Because your father paid respect from my mother’s bravery saving your mother, he gave her the honor to name you. Luciel, and you know what that means? She named you after Lucifer, the Satan. The next day, she was thrown into a gushing deadly river of sufferings by my pure blooded father. Just because of your name, my mother was killed. Seeing you grown into a dhampir who can get what he wants annoys me. Seeing you helpless makes my heart flutter. What more when you finally able to hear the truth about that girl you wanted to save so badly?” She grinned like an evil creature.

“She made us into pure blooded vampire on her own will. She is a murderer that killed your betrothed Arria with her bare hands and that fool dhampir who drink her blood through the traditional cup, that blood is hers when he pretends to be Cindy in the traditional wedding!” She exclaimed breathing shortly, “The most essential part of it is… she is the Golden Blood.”

Lux laughed so hard as Sab joins him. Luciel moves his head and looks at me. His eyes were on fire looking at me.

“That look in your eyes is what I want!”

“Alice!”

My eyes turned in the broken door as I heard someone called my name. Troy quickly went into my side. His gaze stops as he slowly put her hands to my neck full of blood. “You were bleeding…” he murmurs, he looks like he wanted to get a taste of my blood but I held his hand tightly. “Save Luciel.” I ordered.

He quickly turns his gaze behind him.

“A traitor comes in saving his damsel in distress, again.” Said Sabel

“Oh, you’re not wearing your hideaway black suit. If you ask, we already know and even the emperor already knew about you, being the traitor.” Said Lux. “Do you know how hard your parents begging to the emperor, to save you from the dead? And all you did in return was to save that girl who pretends to be Cindy?” he continued.

“Your parents were waiting for you in the dungeon, and you will be surprise to know that Cindy is with them too.” Sab said while walking slowly toward us.
“They will be punished in treason and will be hang to death this midnight, who will you save this time? Your family or the Golden Blood who never loves you back?”

His gaze met mine as his eyes were unable to grasp what they were saying.

“I could kill you by now, but I feel pity for your family.” Troy’s rage overpowers as he dreadfully runs to them with his silver sword. Lux and Sabel help as he strongly battles with them screaming in wrath.

I tried my best to crawl on Luciel’s side as he breath heavily. The dagger pierced on his stomach releases a blood.

“Luciel…” I said when I already reached to his side. He looks at me with his cold eyes turns red.

“Is it true?”

I look down. He hold my hand tight. “Tell me, this isn’t true.” But I remained silent.

“You betrayed me. You purposely betrayed me.” He tried to move away to get the dagger on his back. He gave it me. “Now, if you really are the golden blood. Kill me.”

My eyes were shock upon hearing him.

“Or do I need to bite you before you could kill me? Just like what you did to Arria, you just killed an innocent girl. I just save the girl who killed Arria, Sab was right, I am Satan. So kill me now.”

Before he could bite me, Lux rushed through us and takes me away. I was flying and crashed on the wall. “Do you think you could just get what you want? It will never happen because I will kill you!” Lux raises his hands ready to attack Luciel. He is planning to get his heart out of his body, I hurriedly came into them and stab him through his back.

He screamed, Sabel stops fighting with Troy as she rush toward us, she pulls me away and saw Lux stabbed in the heart by me.

“No… No… No!!!! Come on, Lux. Don’t die.” She hysterically said.

He wasn’t saying anything. He just breathe heavily. We’re all in silent as we just observed him turning into ashes.

“Nooooooo!” Sab screams echoing the entire room. She looks at me devastatingly, “You!” When she’s about to attack me, Troy meddles and swing his sword to Sab slicing her face. She stops as her face dripping with blood.

“You won’t get away with this, Alice. You will suffer from this day on until you die.” She curses me before she run quickly disappearing into the thick fog.

“Are you alright?” Troy asked worriedly, I just nodded. “Save Luciel,” I ask him.

Luciel tried to stand up. Troy stops him but he pulls him away. “Don’t touch me, traitor!”

I can definitely feel his resentment towards us. The hatred feels like it can never be removed from his heart. Forever. He too soon vanished leaving us behind.