The First Awaking

My body was half awake due to the cold air that surrounds me and the pain my back and throat are in. I didn't want to get up to deal with it so my hand reached to pull the covers closer to me so warmth may surround my body. Though when my hand reached out, it only grabbed a really thin unfamiliar sheet. No wonder why I'm cold. I tried to get up so my eyes can see where my warm covers are but the back pain kept me down and my voice came out as a weak pathetic moan. I just want to sleep

Sleep..... when did I go back to sleep? When did I get home? Those questions filled my mind but not for long because the pain in my throat was stinging. Water. Where is it? With all the strength that was left in my sleeping body, I forced myself to get up but my head but something. It made an echoing sound but it also hurt my head. My eyes opened but they might as well have stayed shut because all I saw was pitch black. My room has never been like this.

All of a sudden there is a noise that sounded so distant yet so close but when trying to call out for whoever was there, another pathetic moan escaped my lips. The noise stopped and it sounded like someone was slamming a file cabinet shut or at least something close to that but there were no file cabinets in my room. What could it be?

My body was moving but it wasn't me that was moving it at all. It's like someone was pulling me towards them but without even touching me. That's when I was able to see. The light of the moon wasn't blinding but it was enough for me to see. A medium sized room that looked so dull yet so professional and sad. A few tables in the middle of the room and a clipboard that was on another table next to the door. My eyes drifted to something that was towering over me. It was a person and based on the figure it must be a man. Their face was hard to see since the moonlight hit his back instead of his face but he was just looking at me. Not saying a word

The silence made my skin crawl and my mind confused for it was hard to tell what this person's intentions are. It was hard for long since he finally spoke up. "You're alive."

My throat was still sore so all I could manage was a nod. The darkness still devoured his face for I could not see any expressions but he did turn to see my legs which were under the thin sheet. His hand reached to the end of it and started lifting the sheet up, his hand slightly touched my skin. Skin? Wait, am I naked?

That thought gave me all the strength I needed to quickly sit up and slap his hand away. No way am I going to let a strange pervy Bastard see me naked. But if I'm naked then where did I put my clothes. It's obvious I'm not in my room so where am I?

That train of thought left after I saw him looking at me or at least a part of me. His head was a little down and when I followed the direction I realised he was looking at my chest that I forgot to cover. So focused in not letting him see me from below that I forgot to cover the upper part of my body. My left hand quickly reached for the thin sheet while my right hand went to slap his face but it didn't feel right. It didn't feel like skin.

He grabbed onto my wrist, tightly that it made me flinch in pain. He growled as his other hand reached for my already sore throat, his fingers slightly tightening around it. My eyes started to blur when tears formed in my eyes. His body too strong to push away and every time I tried to push him away, his grip got tighter on both my wrist and neck. No air were in my lungs, my eyes pleading for him to let me go and let me breathe but he only let go of my wrist only for that hand to strangle me as well. He pushed me down so he could be on top of me, his face close to my ear as he growls. His words were like distant whispers as all my senses were leaving me. In a matter of seconds, darkness greeted me again.