Evidence

I woke up to find a new found pain in my chest. It felt like someone punched me over and over again and the pain is starting to wear off but not by much. My left eye felt so odd and my thigh had a sharp pain. What happened to my body to react this way? What happened for this pain to appear on my body? Did I sleep on glass? Sleep... When did I sleep? The last thing I remember was tackling Sadie. She must have put up a good fight and knocked me unconscious.

It was painful to get out of bed and I saw that I was back in Jack's room. I'm being punished again!? Then I saw I was in new clothing. I swear, I'll freak out if it was one of the guys that changed me.

It was night now and it was oddly quiet. Where was everyone? Especially Jack. This is his room but there was no sign of him anywhere. I walked out of the room and walked around, getting close to everyone's bedroom door to hear if anyone was around nothing. Then the metal door came to view. Is it possible that someone was in there?

I inched closer, knowing that I could get in trouble for this but Jack said to never go in. He never said I couldn't listen in through the door, right? I should be fine. When my ear was pressed against the door, I could barely hear anything but for a split second, I thought I could hear someone breathing.

"Fuck you! You're cheating!" I heard someone say. It made me jump as the voice came out of nowhere.

"How can I cheat when we're playing a board game? I control electronics, not fake money!" Was that BEN's voice?

My curiosity got the best of me and I ended up going downstairs. Curious as to how many people are in the house at the moment. My footsteps were quiet that it wasn't a surprise when no one noticed me. I didn't want them to notice me anyways.

"You rolled a four and supposed to land on my property but moved five spaces. You think I wouldn't notice that?" It was Jeff. Does Jeff play board games? I didn't see him as that type of guy.

"I think your insane because that was four spaces. I was on a railroad space!" Oh, they're playing Monopoly. I kept looking at them as they continue to not notice me. Hearing them argue over a stupid game. It made me smile because they seemed normal. Acting like every other person would. I then shook my head. No! I can't start thinking that way. It'll only get me to believe it more and then I'll be brainwashed. That's how brainwashing works, right? Yeah, it has to.

I jumped when I heard someone speak behind me. "Glad you're awake." I turned to see a man that was my roommate one night. Jack. "Your eyes," he paused "They're back to how they were before." I would have ran to go check in a mirror but why bother? I would only be giving him the satisfaction of seeing me freak out and question myself on what is happening.

"Why are you glad that I'm awake? Did you need to ask me something?"

"You really don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"So he was right."

"Right about what?"

It was hard to tell and I could be completely wrong but it seemed like he was smiling. "Would you like to watch a video we recorded not so long ago?"

It was a question that was out of topic but it seemed like such an innocent question. Such an innocent thing to do and it didn't sound like it wouldn't be that bad. So I nodded and for the first time in awhile, I smiled.

He grabbed me by my elbow and brought me into the living room, sitting me down right in front of the TV. Jeff and Ben saw us and decided to follow because they were right next to me and Jack in a flash. Ben was standing next to Jack as he helped him get things set up. Connecting some wires from the TV to a camera. It almost looked familiar.

When everything was finished, Ben ordered me to close my eyes for it was a surprise. I rolled my eyes but did as told. When I was told that I could open them, I was shocked as to what I saw on the screen.

Right there, was a video that was paused. It was me, in a dark room and on the background were all sorts of weapons. I was in a terrible condition that it made me want to vomit. Oh God. Why did they want to show me this? At that moment, I got up to run but Jack grabbed me and pulled me back down on the couch. Jeff them got behind me and made sure I stayed put. I couldn't move but I was able to keep my head down and eyes closed. Or so I thought. Jack grabbed my chin and forced me to face the screen but my eyes were still tightly shut. He then came close to my ear to whisper something.

"Either you watch or you get to repeat this pain all over again." A tear slid down my cheek and I was cussing at myself for showing that sort of weakness in front of the man that is making me see my own pain. Yet I didn't want to feel pain, so I slowly opened my eyes to look straight at the screen. Ben then hit play.

I wanted to sob as I saw how they treated me and how a crowbar was stabbed into me with such ease. Not even a flinch was seen from my own killer.

"Masky, what the hell?" it was Ben that was speaking in the video. "I wanted to have my fun too."

My killer, known as Masky, then spoke. "I was tired of her screams and frankly, I'm curious on whether this bitch will come back. I know for a fact everyone else here is curious too." Everyone paused to look at my body. My eyes were now milky white as my head was staring up at the ceiling. My chest not rising at all to indicate that I was alive. Yet, I sit here, breathing and blinking. How could this be? I knew that it couldn't be a different person because, in the corner, the date and time were showing. My eyes moved to look at the clock that was on the wall. They recorded this just a few hours ago.

"Slendy, is everything okay?" It was Sally's voice. While everyone was caught up in their own world, Sally was observing Slenderman.

"It's nothing you should be concerned about. Now everyone, go upstairs. You have work to do." The camera then no longer pointed at me but the direction everyone was going at. They were going upstairs. Clockwork than was looking at the person behind the camera.

"Hey, Jack." Jack? Did he record my death? How many times will he be involved with my death? "Sad you didn't get your chance with her?"

"I already had my chance." The video then stopped, ending it all there. Leaving me in silence as I did not want to sob in front of these men who held me down. I would not give them the satisfaction but I did have to get away. I pushed everyone off of me and I ran for the stairs. I didn't stop until I found the bathroom but it was locked. Someone was in there. I pounded on it until someone finally opened the door. It was my killer. Masky. I should have been afraid but at the time I didn't care. I grabbed his hand to pull him out and quickly ran into the bathroom. Locking it behind me.

Masky was pounding on the door, yelling at me to open up and explain but I didn't. I was happy he was pounding loudly on it for it covered the sound of my sobbing. I am in a mansion full of killers. Killers who killed me. I am not a human. I cannot go back. I am doomed to die and come back but how is that such a bad thing when everyone wishes they were immortal? Maybe it wasn't because of that. Maybe it was because they showed me that I actually am one of them.