Plan

A/N: Hello everyone! As you already know I needed a break because of my grandfather's death. It still hurts to think about it and even talk about but on the days I have been gone, I've been trying to do things that can put myself at ease. I've tried talking, playing games, keeping to myself, playing with the babies my mom babysits, cooking, videos and so on. (Don't ask how I was able to do so much in just a small amount of time. Sorrow can do a lot in just a small amount of time.) But the only thing that helped me forget about it all was writing. Apparently, work helps me in forgetting about my pain. So I thought that I might as well update the fanfic since writing helps a ton. I hope you enjoy this. It isn't my best work but everything that happens here is for a reason. Enjoy.

For the next few weeks, both Jack and LJ have been keeping an eye on each other and I was only able to tell because it seems they act up whenever I am around. At first I thought I was full of myself but even the other members of the house have noticed it but of course, they didn't care enough to do a thing about it. LJ keeps trying to spend some time together with me but Jack is always trying to keep me away from him. If anything, Jack should be more like that when BEN is around. He managed to unlock the bathroom door while I was in the shower. I had to beat him with a shampoo bottle while covering myself with a towel. Wasn't even wrapped around me, just pressed in front of me.

Right now I was checking up on Heather, seeing if she needed more food, which she almost always does and to keep her quiet, I even brought her a book from the library but I didn't want her thinking I cared so I got the most boring one in my opinion. I found her sitting on her bed, looking at her nails and picking at something. My guess is a hangnail. "I got you some food. Eat up." I said while placing the food on her bed. At the moment, I was using Lewis' soul, which made my breasts bigger which just made me wish I didn't use his soul for I learned something about him I didn't need to know

"You know, as boring as it is here, I like seeing you bring me food and some entertainment. This is the way you should have been back at the house." Every time I enter this room she has a way of making me mad but I never dared show it, until now. So many months of dealing with her without lashing out have been bottled up that I just pushed me over the edge. I managed to slap her and pushed her down on the bed when I put my hand over her mouth.

"You think you're such a clever snake here, don't you? Well here is a reality check, you lost both your sons, the money, a place to live. You have nothing and after that baby pops out I'm goi- Ah!" Heather bit my hand hard and I tried to pull away but her bite just dug in deeper to the point where I was bleeding. I had to punch her face for her to let go of my hand, so much blood was pouring out. When looking at Heather, some of my blood was dripping out of her mouth. It was like she wanted to look like Dracula's wife. "Don't think this is over just because you bloody bit me."

I left the room, locking it from the outside and doing my best to stop the flow of blood. That is until I bumped into Jack who then saw my hand and then the rest was a blur. All I could remember was that Jack led me to the bathroom and now he was patching up my hand. "Who did this to you." He asked angrily yet being gentle with my wound.

"Oh you know, just our lovely imprisoned guest." There was nothing but sarcasm and venom in my voice.

"I say we just kill her already. She is a pain to everyone and that speaks volumes because she hasn't gone anywhere. Just been in that room."

"Not yet but I will make her remember to not mess with me because she messed with me quite enough." I was thinking of ways to make her suffer without doing any damage that can harm the baby but I could only think of one punishment. "I know exactly what to do but can I have your help, Jack? I need someone to hold her down." He was wearing his mask like always but after spending so much time with him, I knew he was smiling underneath that mask. Maybe a devilish smirk. One of the other.

Jack and I started heading to Heather's room, Jack's scalpel in my hand. I was the first one to enter, her smug smile still there but it vanished when Jack came in. She was now terrified which pissed me off because what was happening was my idea. Not his. She should be terrified of me. "Jack, can you please hold her down?" He did just exactly that and being pregnant kinda limited her movements so that made things better. I grabbed her hand, forcing it to be outstretched, which she tried to take back but I wasn't going to let her. It took a lot of time but finally, I was able to cut off one of her fingers, which made her scream in pain and even tear up. The finger I cut off was her middle finger from her left hand/ He dominant hand.

"Alright, I had my fun. I guess we should patch her up." I put her finger on the nightstand and helped Jack with patching her up. Disinfecting and wrapping up, just the usual thing and when we were done, I thanked Jack for his help, let him walk away. Heather's finger now in my hand. Not even a minute passed when I bumped into LJ. "Oh, I'm sorry LJ. I didn't see you there."

LJ didn't say anything because he spotted the finger I was carrying. "Whose is that?"

"Belongs to Heather. She was a bad prisoner so I thought that punishing her was a good idea."

"How about we spread some news using this finger?" He had the widest smile I have ever seen him use and it actually made me curious. I was also interested in what he had in mind because we haven't been on the news for a while.

LJ suggested that I go to the police station and hand it in myself. I told him that was the most dangerous thing I could do but he suggested that it was better to do it while it was the night. That way my face couldn't be seen and to use the soul that makes me blind. That way I can wear the usual glasses I wear when blind, covering more of my face just to be safe. Act like an innocent citizen who was told to deliver it, the finger being in a pencil case so it doesn't look that serious and giving me enough time to get away. It sounded like a good idea so I went along with it.

Lj happened to have a pencil case where I put the finger after wrapping it in paper towels. The pencil case now soft but full. LJ then accompanied me in the woods but didn't go any further than that for it would look suspicious if a monochrome clown was wandering around. I had to wear a choker instead of a turtle neck to hide the scar on my neck. I couldn't wear a turtleneck because the public knew that the kidnapper wore one. Sure, it could just be a coincidence but it was better to play it safe.

Once I was in the street where the police station can be found, I put on an earbud, where the other end was in my pocket, a rectangular shape forming there to pass as a phone. Then putting on the sunglass. The plan just started.