Drunken Decisions

She is pregnant. This was the trump card she mentioned back in the woods. This was the reason my dad was putting Heather down in his will. To give all his money to her if he is to die. He was doing it for the baby that the she-devil is carrying and was using that innocent unborn baby as her plan to get rich. To kill. My eyes wandered to my dad's dead body. It now makes sense why he died so easily. My dad was a strong man and could overpower Heather easily but he didn't because she is pregnant. She is carrying his unborn child.

All these pieces were falling into place and while they were, my body trembled due to me controlling as much anger as I can but also because I didn't want to cry in front of her. I heard footsteps behind me, I knew it was Jack and that was just perfect for me. I got up, not even lifting my head or looking at him. "Make sure she doesn't escape but don't hurt her. I'll be sure to take care of her soon." I didn't give him a chance to respond at all for I left the room.

I searched all around the house until I finally found what I needed. The camera my dad uses to record us whenever there is a special occasion. I was about to grab it until I realized that cops would be here and they would find her fingerprints. So I used my sleeve to open the cabinet under the sink, taking a first aid kit out. I used the bandages to wrap around my fingers and palms. Avoiding in leaving traces of myself. After that, I took the camera and headed back upstairs to see Heather.

When I came back, Heather was now in the corner, it seemed like she was terrified and she should be. Jack would kill her with no hesitation and I proved that I would too if it weren't for the baby. Then, next to my dad's body was Chris. Even more bloody than before for his body was cut open and I knew exactly why. When I looked at Jack's pockets, I was able to see what must have been a kidney. I then gave the camera to Jack. "Record us but make sure you don't get my face." Jack looked at me, not doing a thing and I knew why for I was surprised too, yet refusing to show it. My voice now sounded [insert favorite accent]. "Come on, we don't have all night."

I picked up the ball peen hammer I had and looked at Heather one last time, a warning for her not to move. "Point at my dad and then give me a thumbs up when you start recording." He does so and I started talking about how he was innocent and didn't deserve what happened to him and then I motioned for Jack to move the camera to Chris' bloody opened body. "The wrong must be punished and it has started with him. It shall not stop here." I motioned my head for Jack to point the camera at Heather and he did. My words terrified her and I walked closer. She screamed "Shut up or I'll cut your fingers off!" she stopped but it only made her sob.

"Tell them why you aren't dead." She stayed quiet "Tell them!" Between her sobs, she managed to say the reason why. "If you want her back alive, make sure the money that her husband left for her goes to that child. I'll be watching and if you try anything, she will not come back unharmed. Another note, if she happens to be lying about the child then be prepared to find a body." I then did the cutting motion for Jack to stop recording.

"That was terrible."

"Shut it." I then grabbed the camera out of his gloved hands and put it in my dad's hand, then going to the nightstand where there was a drawer. In there, there was paper and a pencil where I wrote "WATCH ME" then putting it with the camera. "We got to head out. The neighbors could have already called the police and we won't have much time. Take her."

"Why should I?" Jack sounded like he was disgusted.

"Because I haven't fully recovered, which means she will easily get away if I take her. We will also be taking the car, quicker escape." Jack only sighed and more black ooze dripped out of the sockets of his mask before he went to get her. She tried to scream but Jack covered her mouth before he could and whispered something too, which shut her up. On our way down, I saw three bottles of wine, which I took. Needed something to get my mind off it all.

After taking the keys and the car, everything was silent. Jack was in the back trying to keep Heather quiet and I was driving as well as having a few sips of wine. "[Name], pull over."

"We aren't even home yet."

"You're going to get us killed. You've been drinking too much of that."

"I've only had half a bottle."

"That is half of the second bottle you drank. Pull over." I groaned but did as told. The good news is that we were close to the woods so it didn't take long for us to get to the mansion. When we did, I burst through the door.

"We got a special guest!" I laugh "You skank!" I said angrily. Everyone who was in the room looked at me.

"Alright, she has an accent and is drunk. That's hot." BEN said.

"BEN," I paused "I always liked you. You are just so sweet."

"And easy. Come on [Name], let go to m-"

"Don't even try, BEN!" That was Jack "Get her in bed when she is sober, not when she is drunk." BEN was going to argue but stopped when Jack growled "I'm going to put this human in my special room. Someone give her food and then get the heck out of there. No one is to do anything to her, got it?" Clockwork volunteered to do it and promised that nothing was to happen to her. Jack and I went to his special room and left Heather there, which then gave Jack the chance to lead me to our room.

"Jack, you're such a good roommate. Is there anything I can do for you to repay you." I then got close to him "Anything at all." My voice went all seductive.

"Just brush your teeth and get to bed. You're breath smells."

"Come on, Jack. Just ten minutes."

"You're not in your right mind, you're drunk."

"Just," My hands went up to his mask, "Ten," I was now slightly sliding it off, "Minutes."

A/N: This isn't my best work for I don't know how it is like to be drunk so I hope this isn't too cringy. If it is, then I deeply apologize.