No Control

I sat in the front of the mansion outside, enjoying the view as I was left alone. No one actually spoke to me, which made me feel glad and terrible at the same time. Glad that they left me because I don't have to see those creepy face and masks, as well as hear their crazy words about me being different. Though I felt terrible because I felt lonely. This place was no different than my home. Everyone except one person was against me. Treating me different because, to them, I was. But what they are claiming is no different from what they are. They think I can come back from the dead, wish is crazy but so is having a clock for an eye. Having a permanent carved smile. Being a tall monochromatic clown. So what exactly makes me different in their eyes?

The door behind me opened and much to my surprise, it was one of the people I haven't spoken to yet. One of the people that weren't there when I first woke up in this horrid place. He had a white mask and a red smile painted on it and black hair. "You got to come inside and I was ordered to drag you in if you don't listen," I remembered how Jack dragged me to the mansion last night and how painful it was so I got up and went inside, not wanting to repeat what happened yesterday.

There in the living room, almost everyone was gathered around the couch, staring at the TV. The voice that came from it was all too familiar. They were watching the news.

"The security guard was fired for not checking the windows and making sure if they were properly locked as well as spilling his drink on the security system that caused the cameras to malfunction. Because there is no video footage, there is no lead to who could have broken in and sliced open the bodies in the morgue as well as who could have stolen the young girl's body. Police suspect that it could be the same person who could have killed young [Full Name] but have no idea as to why the killer could have taken her. With her body gone, the mourning family is left in a depressing state for they didn't get a chance to see her one last time. We will now turn over to the family as they have a few words to say."

My family then showed up on the screen. There I saw Chris, my 14-year-old step brother, and Lewis, my 16-year-old stepbrother. They were both looking at the ground with so much sadness in their eyes. The Bitch of the house was crying in my dad's arms as he wrapped his arms around her and trying to keep himself together. It almost made me want to punch them all. They're still pretending like they care about me even though I'm dead. But I understood why. My dad is there and they wanted that charade to continue on, especially if they were going to be on TV.

I then heard a reporter's voice. "And what would you like to say to anyone who could have seen the culprit who stole your daughter?" My heart sunk as I was about to hear what my dad really feels about me. About to hear if he will finally side with me and hear how far he will go to bring justice and get me back. To hear if he will actually want me back, dead or alive.

But I frowned as The Bitch spoke up instead of my dad. She took the microphone away from the reporter and spoke. "W-we just want her ba-back. Please! Wh-whoever could have seen th-this horrible action," she paused as she pretended to gather herself. Pretended to care and I'm sure was pretending to gather herself because she was tired of the fake tears. "Please contact us! We just want her to rest in peace! She deserves to be buried and not taken to who knows where." Dad took the microphone away from her and she started to cry again. The fake tears.

The scene then changed back to the news lady and I wanted to cry. I never got the answer to my question. Does he still care? My eyes lowered to the ground that I didn't see who turned off the TV. I don't know how they were reacting or if they were looking at me. I didn't know if they cared or if they just wanted me to talk and then leave. All I knew is that I will be left in the dark

"Well, I can see why you want to go back. Your mom sure does miss you." I knew who said that. It was Sadie and to just hear those words made me snap. I quickly got up and attacked her. We were rolling around on the floor, trying to get on top and pin the other down. When no progress was being made, I let one of my hands go and punched her stomach. The air was knocked out of her, giving me a chance to pin her down.

"You don't know anything! How dare you call her my mom!? She isn't my mom but what do I expect from you? None of you care! None of yo-" I was then pulled by the collar of the borrowed shirt I was wearing. I was off of Sadie and thrown onto the floor.

Jack was towering over me and to see that emotionless mask made it hard to tell if I should be terrified or not. His anger was just another thing to add to the list of the many problems I had in my life.

"What's with all the noise?" A voice boomed throughout the living room. This makes it the second time he came thanks to me.

No one answered and I was grateful for that but the sight of me on the floor, an angry Jack next to me and a Sadie that may also be angry at me, probably gave Slender a good guess on what happened. He seems to know everything even if no one answers him.

"This is the second time you have caused trouble [Name] and it seems you gained an enemy while doing so. Do I need to punish you again?" Punish me? I almost wanted to laugh because he said it as if I was some sort of animal. But knowing that he was serious made that laugh go away. He warned me about Jack and I was lucky to be alive. If he wanted to punish me again, could it be worse or will it be the same punishment? So instead of answering, I stayed quiet.

"Punishment it is."