Insane

I don't know how long it had been. I don't know how many days and nights have passed. They bring me the same food every time I get hungry so I don't have any idea what time of day it is. The only thing I know is that I had three showers while here and 0 sleep. They haven't let me sleep ever since that small chat with video man, who I learned was named Rolland Shepherd. Who would have thought a person with the last name like that would be working in Area 51? They haven't let me sleep so it can break me and make me tell them what I can do just to get some sleep.

Every time I come close to falling asleep, they would inject me with some adrenaline. Print has tried to stop them multiple times but it was of no use. They would either pull out the tranquilizer gun as a warning or take her out of the room before injecting me. I haven't seen myself in a mirror but I knew for a fact that I looked like the walking dead. To be fair, I have been the walking dead since my first death. Throughout my sleepless torture, I have noticed that Print has small little holes on my arms and even her neck. A lot of them, which meant she had more than her fair share of shots.

Whenever Print was awake, I would ask her questions about the place. On how come Area 51 is not full of aliens and such things that were rumored. She told me that Area 51 is a place filled with the unknown, that part was true but it was in other areas. They research things that society isn't ready to hear about, aka us, and they even have the answers to some unsolved cases. Such as how Amelia Earhart disappeared and what happened to her.

I don't know when but at one point I started to hallucinate and I knew that because now and then I would see Jack or the others but I knew they wouldn't be here. They're way smarter than me to screw up and end up being in Area 51. Even though I knew that I would still end up talking to them. Have conversations with them like I never left. Print would sometimes ask me who I was talking to but I would get a bigger reaction out of her whenever I said, Jack. I would ask why she would react that way yet she would refuse to give me an answer or end up changing the subject.

It was another day, or maybe a night, of having 0 sleep. Print though was sleeping and it made me smile. She was so vulnerable like that. I ended up getting bored and touching her skin, specifically her hand. My hand and fingers now black but I rubbed it off on my arms. Soon enough it became like an art class. My body is the canvas. There were strange marks all over my body, I had to take my clothes off to get underneath it

The door opened, the security dude was there with two trays of food. One for Print and the other for me, my tray having a needle. Seeing that just made me laugh. "Come on, Justin buddy. That isn't necessary." He only set down our food and picked up the needle, coming towards me I only stayed still until he came close, where I dropkicked him. His hold on the needle weakened to the point where it just flew out of his hand. There was a loud thud, his body hitting the ground with full force.

Instead of going for Justin, the security guy, I went for the needle while he was still trying to process what happened. Sadly for him, he was too slow and I was already on top of him. "If I can't sleep then I might as well help someone sleep. Say goodnight dear, Justin!" Right when I was about to plunge the needle straight to his eyes, I was tackled down. The needle now flying out of my hand.

Print was the one to tackle me down but she rolled off after getting me off of Justin. "Oh God, she's already gone crazy. You gotta stop this torture. The body and mind can only go so long without sleep before losing it. Just look at her!" Justin was now in a sitting position, looking at me with eyes that can belong to a hawk but I was looking at him with full focus. He is my prey and I am the predator. I was determined to take him down but not for making me suffer. Because the voices in my head told me it would be fun. The hallucinations of the mansion members were right behind me, encouraging me to go for it but only one voice got me to attack.

"Now." That voice belonged to Jack.

At that moment I jumped on him, wanting to attack his throat and taste the sweet flavor of his blood but I underestimated him. The moment I jumped on him was the moment he picked me up and threw me straight at the window of our room. The force of the throw and my body weight shattered it yet I kept going. My body hit a wall which knocked the air out of me but my head hitting the wall was another story. It cracked open, causing me to lose a life.

EJ-POV

For several days I've been trying to reach out for [Name] through dreams but every time I try, I only get pitch black. Nothing. I asked Slenderman if what he gave me was weak but he reassured me that it is 100% effective. He said that if I'm not making a connection then it either means she isn't asleep or dead. I knew she couldn't be dead, not while having so many souls with her so I guess she must be sleeping at random times. I've tried taking naps at different times of the day but I still didn't get a connection. It infuriated me.

LJ found out what I was up to and how very little progress I have made. We had talks on how I would fail but I would be the one that would keep saying on how I would bring her back. Even if he decided to not help me.

Right now I had to bring some food for Heather. The only reason I now know her name is because she hated how I would give her names and finally snapped. Yelling her name so it can be drilled into my head. For yelling at me, I cut off another finger of hers, the pinky finger from her right hand. But that didn't matter because I had other things to think of and take care of. I entered the room, one plate of food and a brown bag with snacks that she told me are what she recently has been craving. She was already 5 months pregnant. Less than half the time to get her back

We didn't say a word at all. Not even when I was checking on her right hand. Changing the bandages and so on. Right when I was about to leave the room, she stopped me to tell me that she heard the last thing [Name] said before she went missing. Mainly telling me because she preferred her over me in taking care of her. I was finally going to get somewhere.