Double Torture

After losing a life when going crazy due to lack of sleep, Area 51 called in their doctors to dissect so they can see what was up with my body. They still believed I was different despite how many times I tried to convince them and the many lies I told them. Though they didn't even get a chance because they noticed that my body was repairing itself. Slowly but the results can be seen. They put me in an observation room where they studied the process of my repair and what they call my reincarnation. I personally don't call it reincarnation, more like my come back.

They started to ask me questions on what I was thinking when I tried to attack Justin but my look of surprise must have told them that I didn't remember doing that because they started writing on the paper on their clipboards. I didn't dare speak when they asked more questions about me. Print told me to keep things to myself as long as I can and the details about me were none of their concern. Not to mention that they had the balls to ask me such a thing after kidnapping me.

Though every day I was wondering if I should give up and just tell them because they have tried so many things with me. They gave me some new clothes to wear because I have been wearing the same ones since the day I was put in the holding cell and moved Print to the room next to me. I had no idea what was going on until I started to get terribly sick. The same doctors that were supposed to dissect me came to my solitary room. Giving my injection after injection. One every day and then looking through the new window they installed to this torturous room of mine.

They gave me the clothes that were in a see-through plastic bag, the person handed it to me while wearing gloves and a mask that doctors usually wear when performing surgery. My body was failing me and it was because of them. They gave me clothes that someone terribly sick has worn. A disease that was like a virus, contagious. They did this to me because they knew there were no consequences to what is happening to me. I would come back anyway. The shots were to find out which new cure sample is doing the best in helping me survive this. I was a lab rat. My eyes were now slowly closing as I let myself smile.

EJ-POV

After hearing from Heather what had happened, it made me think long and hard on what my next move should be. She followed LJ's plan on going to the police herself to deliver Heather's detached finger to them and based on how she hasn't returned, the cops arrested her. But that can't really be possible because everything about her is impossible for the humans so the evidence wouldn't be enough to keep her. Releasing her after 24 hours, yet it has almost been a month and she isn't here. The dream connecting has let me know that she has been sleeping at random hours each day, which she normally doesn't do unless she is bored. There are one or maybe even more people with her. She has got to have been taken and imprisoned but where?

She can handle herself way better than before because she has been training. Both with and without her hammer so she must have been overpowered or in a tight situation, yet that doesn't give me enough information. I needed to go to the source.

When it was night, I left the mansion to go to a random house, breaking in and killing the family that was there. After doing so, I personally called the police, coming up with the easiest lie that will only require one police officer to come. When I heard a car coming, I hid behind the door which I purposely left open, about halfway open. The officer saw it and came in rather slowly, trying to take precaution, he had a flashlight in his hand that he turned on. He was already in, his back to the door.

He was about to call in for backup and I couldn't have that so that's when I jumped on him from behind, both of us falling to the ground but I was the one on top. His flashlight now a few feet away but while he was focused on that, I grabbed the handcuffs that he had with him. Cuffing his hands so he couldn't do anything to stop me or finding a way to get some help but he still had his voice. I turned him over and pressed my hand over his mouth, shushing him while putting a finger where my mouth would be if I wasn't wearing my mask.

"I only have some questions and if you behave, I'll let you go." He looked mad, trying to look tough as if that will get him out of the situation he is in. "I'm guessing that is a deal. I'm going to move my hand, don't dare scream for help or I'll be letting you go." I put emphasis on the word go so he knew what I meant. I removed my hand, he spat at me, his saliva now on the cheek of my mask. I'm going to have to wash my mask now.

"I won't tell you shit."

"Yes, you will, even if I have to torture it out of you." His stern face told me all I needed to know on what I should do. I dragged him to the kitchen, pulling out a chair where I placed him, then tied him up using the cloth that was over the table. His heart was now beating faster as he knew that I was starting to get deadly serious. It took a lot of time and throughout that, I had to gag him so he didn't draw any attention. He lost an eye that was now on the ground, one arm was fully skinned, he now had six fingers where two of them were his thumbs, all his nails were gone, he barely had any teeth left, stab wounds all over his body but nowhere around places that can be fatal. I had to slap him several times so he didn't lose consciousness but he was ready to share.

"Stop, I beg you." His words were nothing but a whisper. "Stop, I'll tell you what you want to know."

"We're finally on the same page." I pulled out the picture that [Name] took from her home, showing it to the tortured officer. "I know you have seen her. Where is she?"

"I don't know." I stabbed his leg but not with my scalpel. I had to make him suffer so I used a kitchen knife. He screamed but I covered his mouth until he was done. "I really don't know. All I know is that FBI took her away from us after spending one night in the holding cell." FBI? Things got more serious than I thought it would. That was all the information he had so then I let him go.