4. LA

Lucy's POV

As soon as I was told that I had to move in with my brothers I didn't know how to feel. In a way its all I'd ever dreamed of but at the same time it was the thing I dreaded the most. But I had to do it for my mum. I was only doing this for my mum. She wouldn't ask me to do something like this if it wasn't completely necessary.

I packed my bags that night and we left for the airport. I hugged my mum and let a tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it away before anyone saw and we walked away leaving her on her own. Then on the plane I was sat next to the window and my brothers were both next to me. I didn't say anything I just stared out the window hoping that my mum would be okay.

I fell asleep on the plane. Luke woke me up when we were about to land and I gave him a weak smile. For the first time ever I was nervous and panicked around my brothers. I could tell that they weren't completely sure how to act around me either as so much had changed. I guess I never realised how much my life had changed since they left until they came back. But then would I have kept changing if they never came back? Is there a limit as to how much you can change who you are? Maybe I'll never know or maybe its what I'm supposed to find out the answer to. I guess I just have to wait and see.

The plane landed and it was an awkward journey to my brothers houses. They lived opposite to each other so it wasn't a far walk from one house to the other. We pulled up in Luke's driveway and I grabbed my bag from the trunk. I hadn't bought much with me, just a few clothes and everything else I needed. My bag was pretty light so I didn't need either of my brothers help. They grabbed their bags which were much bigger and heavier then mine.
" How much stuff did you both bring?" I asked waiting for them to finish collecting all of their bags.
" Enough." Luke said.
" What to move to mars?" I laughed and they both smiled.
" Come on. We'll give you a tour of my house then you can drop off your bags and then have a tour of Jakes house. That alright?" Luke explained.
" Yeah." I didn't want to say much so I kept my answer short.

Luke then unlocked the door and we started the tour of the house.