27. Facing fears

Lucy's POV
It's been 2 hours of me running around trying to find this girl. I've nearly been caught by Jake at least 5 times now. I'm starting to lose hope when in the corner of my eye I see her. Suddenly I feel sick with nerves. What am I doing? What if she doesn't feel the same way and I mess things up for Luke? Omds this is such a stupid idea!

"Are you ok?" I scream from shock as I look up. It's her!!!!
"Sorry. Yeah, I'm fine." I say nervously. 
"So who are you with?" She asks kindly.
"Well, he's not here at the moment. I'm Luke's little sister." That's when she remembers.
"Oh yeah from the morning. I'm sorry if that was awkward." She says.
" it's fine. I actually came here to see you. I need to know something." I say and she looks slightly nervous.
"Okay?" She says.
"Do you like my brother?" She looks caught off guard.
"It's possible that I have slight feelings for him." I don't know why but instantly I'm filled with joy. "I doubt he feels the same though." She sounds sad.
"No trust me. I know my brother and he definitely likes you." I say and her eyes light up.
"Really?!" She says excitedly.
"Of course." I say.

She took me to her trailer after I told her how Jake couldn't know I was here. We got to talking and she was actually really nice. We had a good laugh and she answered all of my questions and worries about Jake and Luke's jobs. She was really sweet to me and didn't think my worries were silly at all.

"So where is Luke?" I hear the worry in her voice and I almost don't want to tell her. But I have to. She's answered all of my questions.
"He's at home. He badly hurt his ankle." I explained.
" Oh my days is he ok?" I hear the worry in her voice. She really must care about him.
"He says he is but I'm not so sure though he won't go to the doctor." I say.
"Why won't he go to the doctor?" She asks.
"He has a small fear of the doctors. Something happened when he was little but that's not my story to tell." I say nervously.
"Of course. Though he should go see a doctor. What if we both take him and hold his hand." I laugh and she smiles at me.
"Couldn't hurt could it." I say.

Next thing I know I'm back In Luke's driveway sat in this girls car. We both get out and I take the girl with me inside. Luke should be expecting me back by now as this is usually the time I get back from school. I unlock the door and see that Luke's sat watching tv.

"So how was school?" he asks without even looking at me.

"Actually, I didn't go." I confess nervously.

"Awwww seriously? you just confess straight away? Oh your no fun." He whines and I laugh.

"Wait so you knew?" I say.

"Of course I knew. Your school rang me." and finally he turns around and immediately sees her, "Oh good grief." he sighs.

"Surprise!" we both of us yell. we both laugh and walk over to the sofa and join him.

"Your sister told me about your ankle." She says.

"Of course she did." He looks over at me and innocently grin. I can sense its a little awkward for Luke so I think of an excuse.

"I'm gonna go make some juice." I say before I jump over the back of the sofa and run to the kitchen.

Lukes POV

"Why are you really here Stacy?" I couldn't believe this.

"I was worried about Luke. I heard what had happened and how you hadn't gone to see a doctor." She says.

"That's not it. I've hurt myself plenty of times on set and you've never come to my house." I say and she sighs.

"Fine, I have feelings for you, Luke. and I know you do too ur sister told me." She rushes the last bit and points at lucy whos back with a tray of drinks. she has a guilty look on her face and I look at her and raise my eyebrow.

"is that true?" I say firmly.

"Ummmm Oh no I've forgotten snacks. How silly of me." She says walking back to the kitchen. she then pretends to look in a cupboard before saying, "Oh no we're out of snacks. ill go run to the shop and get some." Then before I can stop her she grabs her phone and purse and runs straight out the door and Stacys just silently laughing.

"Your sisters brilliant." she laughs.

"Yeah she's a real little angel."I say.

"So can you walk?" She asks suddenly.

"Not really?" I say suspiciously.

"Too bad. Get up." She says. She stands up and how I'm really suspicious. but I do as she says and the pain is worse than before. she loops my arm over her shoulder like Lucy did and helps me all the way to the car. She won't tell me where we're going till shes pulled out the drive.

"Where are we going, Stacy?" I ask for the 8th time.

"I'm taking you to go see a doctor." She says casually.

"No." I say firmly.

"Luke you can't walk! this could be serious." I hear the concern in her voice and give in.

"Fine." I sigh.

When we get there my hears pounding. I hate doctors. I'm sure their lovely people I just don't like the whole process after the last time. Stacy must have picked up on it as she squeezed my hand. I got put in a wheelchair whilst we waited which was new. I'd never been in a wheelchair before so I looked very unsettled. But Stacy kept me entertained and we had a good laugh as usual and I quickly forgot about the wheelchair and where I was. Then when we had to go in she was even more supportive. The doctor actually ended up being really nice. turns out I hadn't sprained it like I'd hoped, I'd actually fractured it which was annoying. I let them do what they needed to do and all the way through Stacy tried to make me laugh and lift my mood which I was very grateful for. I then learnt how to use the crutches and Stacy helped me with getting in the car. It was dark when we finally left, though it hadn't felt that long. Maybe it was just cause Stacy was here.

"On the bright side, you finished all of your sense for this season and we're due a break between this season and the next one anyway. So it's not like you'll miss work." She says as we start to drive back to mine.

"Its not filming I'll miss." I say looking at her.

"Well maybe I could come round to help you since your sister will be at school." she says nervously.

"I'd like that. Besides I really don't think I can be alone with Jake for so long." we both laugh and carry on talking the whole way.

We walk to the front door and walk in because its raining outside. its pitch black in the house and theres no sign of Lucy. She must of gone to jakes or something.

"You know Lucy wasn't wrong. I do like you Stacy." Her eyes light up and i smile.

"So maybe we could give this thing a go. you and me." She smiles nervously.

"I'd like that." I say. she gives a kiss on the cheek before she says goodbye and walks quickly back to her car.

"Awwwwwwww." I jump at the sound of Jake and Lucys voices.

"Where the hell are you too?" I ask looking around.

"On the stairs." I look around the corner and see them both sat there eating from a big bag of popcorn.

"Why are you eating popcorn?" I ask.

"You didn't make dinner." Lucy says as she grabs a handful of popcorn.

"Why are you her J?" I ask.

"I came for dinner. I didn't want to cook." he says. I roll my eyes at both of them.

"Right well enjoy your bag." I say leaving them both to it. I go to my office because i have some emails to finish off that I couldn't do earlier. But all I can think about is Stacy and out time together.

Lucy's POV

Me and jake finish the popcorn and just kinda sit there. I haven't seen much of Jake he's been pretty busy but I still dont seem to have anything to say to him. He gets tired and then leaves and then its just me. Then it hits me. What if now that both my brothers are in relationships, they don't need me around as much? What if they do double dates and I'm left to find what ever I can?

What if I lose my brothers all over again?!