11. Gone

When I woke up everyone was still asleep and the fire was out completely. I could hear Jake softly snoring but it was so quiet you could barely hear it, I could only hear it because the top of my head was just under his chin. I didn't want to wake him or the others so I slowly wiggled my way out of Jakes grip and quietly crept back up to the house. As soon as I was inside I rushed upstairs to my room where my suitcase was on the bed still fully packed because I'd forgotten to do it yesterday. I started to rummage around for an outfit until I found one I liked. I threw it on and quickly brushed my hair. I then rushed out of my room and bounced downstairs into the living room where everyone was stood.

Jake looked over at me and rushed over to me and picked me up and brought me into a tight hug. I heard him let out a long breathe and I could tell he'd been worried about something.
"Oh thank goodness your safe." He sighed thankfully before he hesitantly put me back down on the floor. "I thought something had happened to you.... I- I," he started breathing heavily and looked a little wobbly but I knew it was nothing to worry about, "I'm just gonna lay down for a sec."He said before he sat down on the floor and slid lower and lower until he was laying flat on his back.
"Drama queen." I joked and we all burst into laughter. Then after a few minutes I had to help pull Jake up and then he pulled me into a headlock and we playfully wrestled like we used to when we were kids. I laughed as the others all cheered me on and booed Jake who then complained at then. Then in the end I managed to pin him down to the floor and I sat on his chest and pinned both his arms to the ground.
"Alright alright you win." He laughed.
"I know. I don't know why you bother sometimes." We both laughed before we pulled ourselves up. Jake didn't really have much in the way for breakfast though I think he kinda planned that because he immediately suggested that me and him should go out and get some breakfast and then go and get some food to fill the house up again. So of course I agreed to go with him because whilst others would think this was rather boring to me it was the best thing ever, I'd get quality time to catch up with the brother I'd missed so much and who I'd had a great time with last night.

As we pulled up to a small local cafe I was already laughing from our conversation in the car. We walked in and quickly ordered and then sat down at a quiet table and waited for our food to arrive.
"So how did you even find this place." I ask and Jake looks up at me and smiles shyly.
"Well when me and Luke first moved here we lived together. So one day we got in a fight and I went off on one of my walks and just some how came across this place." He shrugged.
"So Luke doesn't know about this place?" I ask him and he gives me a suspicious look.
"No but I still do so if your thinking of running away...."
"You worry to much you do realise that right?" He laughs and I smile at him.

Our food quickly arrived and it was actually really nice. We quickly ate it before we drove back to the house. I told Jake to go have a lay down cause he looked absolutely shattered. So he did and I went to my room but I was cut off by Katherine and Erika inviting me over to Erika's apartment so I agreed because I had nothing better to do.

So I happily got in Erika's car and I was sat in the back with Katherine who I was laughing with. I hadn't even realised that I'd left my phone in the house before I left. But it was fine I was with Katherine and Erika, no one would worry about me. Plus I wouldn't be gone that long.

Jakes POV
When I woke up It was late in the afternoon and I'd basically slept through most of the day but I felt a lot better. I went down to the kitchen and saw everyone round the table chilling and joined them.
"Hey Jake." Ethan said looking up at me.
"Hey." I looked around and saw that Lucy wasn't here with us and raised and eyebrow.
"What's wrong?" Ryan said walking over to me.
"Have you guys seen Lucy?" My heart jumped when all I got was blank stares and shared worried glances.
"I'll call her." Ethan said trying to lighten the mood but when all he got was her voicemail I flipped.
"Where the hell is my sister!" I yelled starting to get panicked and stressed. I walked up to her room and she wasn't there but her phone was. Brilliant so we have no clue where she is and her phone is here. Maybe she's over at Luke's.

I practically ran down the stairs and didn't even bother closing the door behind me before I ran across to Luke's. I pounded furiously on the door until Luke answered.
"Dude what the hell?" Like said looking at me with a frustrated and confused look on his face. I was out of breath because I'd been running around the whole house like a mad man.
"Is.... Lucy here?" That's when Luke's face dropped to pure furry.
"No. Why?" I was kinda scared to tell him because I knew what Luke was like when he got angry and it was no fun for anyone, especially when it came down to Lucy. But he was also her brother and so he had just as much right to know. So I told him. And he punched me in the face and grabbed me by my shirt and pinned me against the wall, he even lifted me off the ground he was that angry.
"WHAT!" He yelled.
"Look punch me as much as you want and tell if you have to but do that after you help me find our sister." I said. He thought it through before he dropped me back on the floor and I wiped the blood from my nose. He closed and locked his front door before we both started to jog up and down the street looking for her.

I just need to know my sister is safe.