2 | Shopping

- Safina's Pov - 

I've been in this house for about a week now and it's so amazing living with these guys and Devyn.

Today Devyn and I were going shopping to get new makeup and clothes since I needed to get more clothes for the trip to New Zealand. More importantly, I needed a new bikini.

When we got to the mall we went into Sephora. I got a lot of makeup that ended up being almost 200 dollars. Then we went to a clothing store and I bought like 3 bikinis and a few new outfits.

When we got home Elton wanted to go over some rules. 

"1. No Dating any of the guys unless I approve. 2. No being in one of the guys' rooms with the door locked. and 3. do not walk around in your underwear," Elton said.

"Okay," I said. "I'll just wear my booty shorts," I added. he just sighed and shook his head. I thought it was hilarious.

I ran upstairs to put my bags in my room. Then I ran into Colby's room. We've been getting really close the past week and I really like him. 

"Colby," I said dragging out the Y. "Yes?" he said. I walked in and saw him editing. "What'cha editing?" I asked. "Some of my pre-made videos, you can stay if you want I'm on the last one I just need to put my banner thing at the end," he said. "Okay," I said.

I sat on his bed and took a selfie for Instagram.

@SafinaCastee - Waiting for @colbybrock to pay attention to me

Liked by colbybrock, eltoncastee, samgolbach and 201,095 others

10,000 comments-

@colbybrock - I finished editing

@eltoncastee - Nothing inappropriate!

@fanacc1 - I ship!

@randomacc1 - @fanacc1 just because they're in the same room doesn't mean they're dating

@SafinaCastee - @eltoncastee okay hardass. Plus if we were you would hear it ;)

@eltoncastee - @safinacastee Safina!

@samgolbach - brother and sister goals

-

"If you hear Elton come upstairs to let me know. He's gonna be my ass," I said. We both laughed. "We can if you want," he said. I then playfully threw a pillow at him. We both laughed harder.

-

A / N - It's a short chapter I know but it was just a filler okay bye