51 | New career?

- Safina's Pov -

Today was a stressful day. I had to wake up at 8 in the morning. I tripped walking out of Colby and I's room and woke him up.

So, so far today has not been great.

I was showering and getting ready and I was slightly nervous.

What if this is it? Everything I've ever wanted. A perfect job, perfect boyfriend, perfect friends.

But what if I screw it all up?

I didn't want to think about it.

I quickly got out of the warm shower and wrapped my towel around my body.

I didn't realize Colby was getting ready when I got out of the shower so I slightly jumped.

He laughed and we went into our room.

I put on some jeans with a Gucci belt and an oversized sweater and tucked it in.

I curled my hair and did light make up.

By the time I was done it was already 10 am.

I checked my Instagram and Twitter, edits of Colby and I flooded my feed and comments about what video to make next.

I opened one and it was so good, I liked and commented on it and showed it to Colby.

I grabbed my car keys and kissed him on the cheek.

"Love you, I'll see you in a bit," I smiled as I went downstairs.

Before I left I took a quick picture and posted it on Instagram.

Liked by colbybrock, devynlundy, and 3,936,184 others

safinacastee - big things coming

926,628 comments-

devynlundy - good luck!

colbybrock - good luck baby

Fanacc1 - what is it??

daviddobrik - whatever it is Liza and I support it

Lizakoshy - daviddobrik he right!

Hateacc1 - Colby doesn't deserve you, your such a slut

colbybrock -  hateacc1 *you're. If you aren't going to respect my choice in love then please leave.

-

I got to the meeting with minimum traffic which surprised me. I walked in and the secretary pointed me in the direction to the office.

I knocked on the door and there sat three people.

The CEO of the company, the designer and the photographer.

I smiled as I walked in and greeted them.

"Hi Safina, I'm Miranda," the Ceo said as she shook my hand. "I'm Hillary," the photographer also shook my hand. "And I'm Kiera," the designer smiled and shook my hand.

I sat down in one of the chairs and they asked random questions.

"Any diets that you're on?" Miranda asked. "No," I responded. "Are you comfortable in bikinis?" Kiera asked. "Yes, you can ask everyone I know," they laughed lightly and I did too.

"If I may ask, any experience with cameras?" Hillary asked. "Yeah, I live in a house with 5 YouTubers including myself," I smiled.

"Okay, we'll talk and that's it! Thank you so much for letting us interview you," Kiera said as we all got up and lightly hugged.

I walked out of the room they were in and went to where I came in from.

"Have a wonderful day," I heard the secretary say from behind me. "You too," I smiled at her and walked out of the doors.

When I got home I was asked by Elton to film a little bit for his video and he gave me times to watch.

I watched the times and by the end of it, it made me slightly scared from all the noises. I gave the footage to Elton and he started to edit that into the video.

Colby went to explore and film with Sam, so today I was going to hang out with the girls.

I went upstairs to see Devyn and we texted Kat.

Girlies 😸👄💙

Me:

Kat come hang out with us!

Dev 👄: 

Yeah, please?

Kat 😸:

Fine be there in 15

Me: 

Yay! We'll try to clean the boys' messes.

Dev 👄: 

Yeah keyword there is try

 Kat 😸: 

I'm on my way.

When Kat got here we spoke and messed around for a while and then went out to eat. 

We went out to our cars, racing each other. "That's so not fair!" I laughed reaching my car. "Yuh huh! I won fair and square," Kat said. "Only because you pushed us out of the way!" Devyn argued. We all laughed and got in my car.

"Okay ladies, where to?" I asked them. "Olive Garden!" They both said laughing.

"Okay, then the mall after?" I asked. "Yes," Kat said.

I started the car and opened the gate so we could leave.

We ate and then went to the mall. We got some new clothes and makeup and went home.

We got home and Sam and Colby were still gone, Elton was editing, and Aaron and Corey were filming.

We turned on some music and started dancing like idiots.

The boys kept yelling and once in a while Elton would come out and tell us to shut up.

When Sam and Colby got home, they went upstairs and started to edit the video.

So, we continued to dance like idiots.

-

Hi! It's been a while. I just wanted to say thank you so much on 100,000 reads! It means the world to me that you enjoy this story. Thank you ❤