30 | Abandoned mall part 2

- Saf's Pov -

"There's a door right there too," Elton says pointing his flashlight at it. "So there could be a lot more people in here," Sam said. "There'd be a lot of ways in and a lot of ways out," Elton said.

We approached what looked like a house made of boxes. "Sh, I just heard someone talk," Amanda said.

"Oh shit, you're right," Elton said. "Turn off your lights," Sam whispered. "What, what, what," Elton whispered. "I just heard walking over there, swear to god," Sam whispered back.

"Why would I turn off my light if they're right there?" Elton said. "Because you don't want them to come get us," Sam said. "I also want to see if they are coming to get us," Elton whispered back to Sam.

I moved closer to Colby and I felt him jump a little. "It's just me," I whispered so only he could hear me.

"Does anyone else hear that," Sam asked us. "What, What did you hear?" Colby asked him. 

Elton then mentioned the house thing behind us. "Yeah look it looks like a fucking house," Elton said as we all turned our flashlights back on.

"Oh no, that does," Colby said. "It looks like someone made a fucking house," Elton said. "Let's get to the roof," Elton said.

We started walking toward the staircase that leads to the roof. "Look at Corey leading the way," Elton said. "I think he's just so scared he doesn't know what he's doing," Amanda said.

"We're going to have to take shifts overnight," Colby said. "We don't have to take shifts, we're going to stay up all night," Elton said.

"Seriously dude, I'm being dead ass. I'm really scared," Corey said to Elton. "We're fine," Elton said.

We then approached a bridge. "You're going to do a handstand on it? Colby, it's not worth it," Elton said. "Yeah, I don't want a paralyzed or dead boyfriend," I said.

"Is it worth it for the video though?" Colby said. "No," Elton and I said in unison. "Do not do a handstand. How often do I tell you not to do things?" Elton said to him. "Yeah but how often do I do them right after you say that?" Colby said.

"Ah fuck, Colby do a handstand," Elton said. "Ah shit," Colby said putting his bag down. "Don't do it, Colby," Amanda said. "He's going to do it if you tell him not to do it, tell him to do it," Elton said.

"Do it, Colby," Amanda said. "Don't do it, Colby," Sam said. Colby then did a handstand on the bridge.

"Nailed it," Colby said walking back over to us. "Let's get to the roof. Check if it really is clear, wait for a little while and then we have some skateboards, we have some footballs, we have some smores," Elton said.

"We don't have any adult diapers," Amanda said. 

"Everyone be quiet," Elton said. "You hear the sirens right?" Elton added. "We have to hide, the cops caught us last time," Sam said. "Fuck," Elton said.

"Seriously wait, They're coming here," Elton said.  "Let's get to the fucking roof, it's right here," He added. 

We then heard someone ahead of us. "There is definitely someone over there get to the roof now," Elton said.

"Oh god that's getting louder," Elton said as we were going us the escalator. We found the lookout spot from the last time they were here.

"Oh, fuck dude they're coming," Elton said as the sirens were getting louder. Elton was getting closer to the wall and slipped on the wet floor.

"Oh shit dude," Colby said. "Elton," Corey said. "Thank god that didn't happen closer to the hole," Amanda said.

"This is the place last time where I saw all the cops, they were lined," Sam said. "We need to get to the fucking roof," Amanda said.