34 | petting zoo

- Saf's Pov -

I woke up and immediately wanted to fall right back to sleep. Sometimes I was a morning person and other time I wasn't.

Colby was in the shower, so I went and got dressed.

This was my outfit and makeup. I laid on my bed and watched youtube for a few minutes until Colby texted me and asked me to go to his room.

"Yeah, babe?" I say opening his door. I then saw him completely naked. I quickly closed his door. "I didn't need anything I just wanted you to be here," He said as I sat on his couch.

"Oh," I say. "We're going to head out around 11," he said. "Okay," I reply checking the time which was 10:42.

Colby put on a black and white striped shirt, black ripped jeans and his black vans.

I went downstairs and waited for Colby and everyone else. Corey and Devyn then came downstairs a few minutes later followed by Colby, Sam, and Aaron.

We all went outside and got in Aaron's car to go to Hollywood to shop.

I bought some new jeans, makeup and a pair of black high top converse.

We were all in the car, on our way home. When we got to the street our house is on we saw a trailer in front of our house.

"Oh god," we said. Aaron had to stop the car outside of the gate because Elton said he couldn't go through the gate.

We all got out and instantly saw that Elton did something. "Does it have something to do with this truck?" Aaron asks as Elton starts laughing.

"I forgot that was out here," Elton said. "Why are you dressed like a cowboy," Colby asks him. "That's how we dressed in Kansas," Sam said.

"You're dressed like my ancestors Elton," Colby says. "And I'm back too," Scotty says. "If he's back I'm scared," Colby says. "There's something all over our," Sam says putting his face in his hands.

"What is that in the front, Is that straw?" Colby says pointing to it. "That's straw!" Corey says. "Is there a horse in the house?" Devyn asks.

"I swear to god," Sam says. "If you guys call Elton uncle can you guys call me something," Scotty says.

"Grandpa," Corey says.

"All I have to say is if you start bleeding through your mouth something went horribly wrong," Elton says.

"Wait what if this is just like a disguise, like what if he put the straw and we just open the door and another smack cam!" Corey says.

"There has got to be some kind of animal in here," Colby says. "Wait! He said he was getting a lion!" Corey says.

"I'll give you a hint, It's in Colby's room," Scotty says. "No!" Colby says. "Aaron you open the door first," Sam says.

"I can't wait!" Scotty says. "All I can say is don't let it out," Elton says. "If it gets out and it hops the gate there is going to be a serious problem," Elton adds.

"Don't open the door," Corey says.

Elton then opens the door and we see a cow. "I was right! There's a cow!" Aaron says. "You turned our house into a petting zoo," Sam says.

We then pet the cow. "Did you take this in Utah?" Corey says. "You get a goat," Elton says handing it to Sam.

Elton then passes out goats. Joe hands Colby a chicken. Aaron and I get handed black sheep.

"Let's get a thumbnail really quick," Elton says. "Dude we're finally back in Kansas," Sam says.

We then proceed to pet all the animals. Sam, Colby and I go upstairs about 30 minutes later to go pack for our flight tomorrow.

We end up falling asleep while doing so.

-

HOLY SHIT! Thank you guys so much for 7k reads. I never knew that I would get that many. I fucking love you guys! I'm going to be having my schedule to where I upload this story on the weekend (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and my other side books over the week. That way I can write a little bit every day for this story. I love you!