22 | silks

( quick A/N - This video isn't in order )

- Saf's Pov -

I woke up in Colby's arms. I just remembered everything that happened last night. Trying to take it all in I just laid my head back down.

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I hope there will be more like that. I tried to get up without waking Colby up but it didn't work, he woke anyways.

"Where are you going?" He said. "I need to go take a shower," I said to him as he just frowned and rolled over on the bed.

I go to my room and choose an outfit to wear today. I got a text from the house group chat. It was Elton saying wear something tight. I had no idea what we were doing so I grabbed my gymnastics outfit from when I was 13. 

I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs

"Saf Is that your gymnastics suit from when you were 13?" Elton asks as I nod my head. "How the fuck does that thing still fit?" He says laughing. "You know I can still wear kids clothes right?" I said to him.

"oh yeah," he said. Sam, Colby and Corey started walking down the stairs as I was doing a backbend to see if my suit wouldn't rip.

We then went to where we were doing whatever it was.

"Alright, guys are you ready?" Elton said to us. "No I don't know what we're doing," Sam said. "No one told us what we were doing," Colby said.

"Fun fact I don't know if your attire suits this very well," Elton said pointing at Sam, Colby and Corey. "Saf, Is the only person that got her outfit on point," Elton said pointing to me.

"You told us to wear tight clothing, This is tight," Sam said patting his legs. "These are tight bro," Corey said.

"No, I want 14-year-old Black veil bride tight clothing," Elton said. "Well you should've just said that I have that at home," Colby says laughing. "Look at that squirrel! That's a huge squirrel," Corey says pointing to a dog.

"Today we are doing silks, Saf do not say anything because you know what silks are!" Elton said. "Silks? Isn't that a fabric?" Sam said. "You guys have no idea what silks is at all?" Elton said.

Elton then explains that they use them in circuses and places like that.

"We're going to die," Colby says. "Do we have harnesses in case we fall?" Corey asked. "No Corey we aren't doing those roped courses again," I said causing them to laugh.

"Well I have to climb up the tree and set up the rig," Elton said. "So you're good at this?" Sam says. "No, I've never done this before," Elton says. "The only person that might know what to do is Saf," Elton adds.

"That's the biggest squirrel I've ever seen," Colby says pointing to Elton in the tree.

"Do you have any more of those outfits that we can wear?" Elton asks. "No," she says. 

We start climbing the silks. "I'm trying to zoom in on your bicep but," Elton says to Sam. "Hey, Don't make fun of our pre-teen muscles," Colby says. 

We then had to go all the way upside down. So I went first. I Almost fell on my face but I didn't.

"There is no way," Colby said. "I'm actually scared for this one," Corey said. "Corey, do you want to remake the scene from Spiderman?" Elton said. "Who's going to be the girl?" Corey asked as Colby raised his hand.

"Oh wow that was quick," Elton said. 

We then had to climb the silks and slide down them. "This is really hurting the groin area," Colby kept repeating as he was sliding down.

After that Elton ended up pulling a muscle in his neck and I twisted my ankle somehow.

When we went home I was so excited to get out of this thing. It was smashing my boobs and it really hurt. 

I took it off and put on a black hoodie and put on some sweatpants.

I then went into Colby's room to hang out for a while and ended up falling asleep.

-